• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy PHANTASMA: SCHOOL OF THE STRANGE

Anya lifted her head, and pulled her arms out from under Lily. Her arms had been badly skinned, and started to bleed.

"I'm f-fine." she sniffed, as she began to cry. Anya buried her head in Lily's chest, and began to sob softly.

"Just... j-just give me a minute, okay?" she begged.

Bump. There was a fairly loud bump as Junkyard accidentally ran into the door to Achim's Classroom. For a moment he peered at Junkyard as he returned his phone back into his jacket pocket, reading the message he had just gotten from the administration, telling him he had early office hours. He pulled open the classroom door as Junkyard rushed inside, and walked around in a quick circle, before laying down at the right side of the desk. Achim sat down, as the chair made a squeak. They still haven't fixed the back left leg of this chair? He thought to himself. The drawers opened, as he flipped through some papers and checked on them. He then idly checked the phone line behind him, to make sure there was no one calling from administration. There was not. He grabbed one of the pens from the container of pens and pencils, as he pulled out a scratch piece of paper, and checked whether it had ink. It did, but it came out rather light. He returned it back to its position in the cup as he glanced at Junkyard who was idly staring up at the lighting.

Lily looked away from Anya as the little Neko cried into her chest. Normally she wouldn't be cool with this at all, kid doing whatever she wanted, but Anya looked hurt and Lily wasn't entirely certain it was just the skinned arms.

The Alraune put an arm around the girl and pulled her closer, letting the Neko bask in her warmth.

"I-it's alright. Hey... take however much time you need."

She sounded so desperate. Lily wasn't really too nice a person, but she was certainly no monster. By one definition of the word, at least.

Maggie drew her head back to its proper position on her shoulders. "Yeah, yeah sure thing Susie, I'm fine, just lemme- oh, there it is!", Maggie grabbed her helmet, placed it onto her head, and gave Susie a thumbs-up, "There we- wait, why's Anya crying? Did I miss something?"

"Oh o-okay..." Susie let out a sigh of relief, as Maggie informed her that she was okay. She glanced back for a moment before glancing forward, where she noticed Helada... wasn't moving fast as she was. She sprinted towards Helada's position, standing a few feet behind. Susie was breathing in and out as she curled down glancing down at the track. "A-a-are you okay?"

Anya calmed down after a minute, pushing herself up.

"I'm sorry about that; I..." she began, glancing to the side. Something bright yellow caught her gaze: Lily had skinned her elbow. It must have happened when she tripped. It was all her fault. Anya had never meant to hurt her.

"I.... I'M SORRY." she sobbed, crying into Lily's chest once more.

"I'm just a little stuck. Can't move. Frozen. Bad. Very bad." Helada stated. She was remembering her time spent in the arctic in a similar position. "Help would be nice. Very nice. I do not wish to be frozen. Has happened once before. Bad." If she had eyes, they would be staring directly at Susie for help.

"Y-yeah I can help." Susie took in a deep breath, focusing her attention on Helada. A sulforous odor permeated as she held out her right hand towards Helada, as a dark blue and gray flame whisked around Helada. "This should, er, help out."

Lily waved back at Maggie from the ground.

"We're fine," Lily called back, "Just a little scraped up."

Anya had finally calmed down, which was nice until she got uncalmed and began crying into Lily's chest again. This kid was seriously a handful.

"Hey, no, it's OK. It's OK, Anya. It doesn't hurt, so don't feel too bad."

"Seriously. You're getting me out of class before everyone finds out how slow I am."

Lily pressed down on her elbow, coating her fingers in the viscous golden liquid that was leaking from her wound. She sat up, and began applying it gently on Anya's scraped arms.

"It's alright. You'll feel just fine soon, and so will I. Just, y'know, don't hug running people maybe."

"Er oh geez, I hope it is working, S-so are you feeling more mobile?" Susie inquired, as the smell of brimstone increased, as the flames continued to move around Helada.

Slowly but surely, Helada was capable of moving. "Mobility increasing. Good. Not freezing. Very good." Helada slowly turned to Susie and raised her hand. "High five. If you want." If she was in better condition, she would do the smacking herself, but due to still being partly frozen, she gave the honor to Susie. I wasn't planning on this, but I guess I can proceed to step three of the friend making process.

The smell of brimstone lowered, as Susie retracted the flames. "Uhm.. sure." Susie extended out her right hand, as she gave an incredibly weak high five. No, this wouldn't even count as a High Five, it was merely the touching of palms. Clearly, it was not a proper and enthusiastic high five."Er, oh dear, is that good enough?" She mumbled to herself. She returned her hand to her side.

"Unable to feel touch. Cannot assess 'goodness'." Helada recalled the high five Maggie gave her. "Hand movement was slower than Maggie. As long as you did your best." The armor started to move around to test its mobility. It went into many poses to asses its flexibility as well. "Conditions still not optimal. However better than nothing. Thank you, unidentified roommate." While she was certain they were roommates, she had no clue what her name was.

Martin constantly skidded to a stop to pick up fallen students and send them inside or tell them they could go when they gave up before starting back up to head towards the next student. He'd hoped more people would do better. What were these kids doing with their lives? Oh right, not fighting all the time. Well, he hoped he could make them strong and manly without going through as much crap as he or Achim had. Eventually, however, he just had to end it, students were dropping like flies or stopping altogether.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE INSIDE! IF YOU NEED HELP TO MOVE SAY SO AND I'LL CARRY YOU! IT'S NICE AND WARM INSIDE AND ANYONE INJURED WILL BE LOOKED AFTER!" Martin stood around, surveying the retreating students to see if anyone in particular needed help, when he spotted what he assumed was another member of the faculty standing near a fallen girl, the one with the helmet. Pacing towards them, he called out "Is anything the matter here?".

"You're welcome, uh..." Susie paused as she made a dreadful discovery. OH dear, what was her name? You had to have heard it, at some point. But... I just can't remember! She then heard the teacher fervently tell the others to get back inside. "We er should go back now." She said to the living armor, who she couldn't recall her name, as she headed back to go inside the gym.

"Okay." Anya said, sniffling.

"I think the coach is calling us inside. We should go, or we'll get in trouble." she said, and slowly got up.

The catgirl offered her hand to Lily.

"Toréador, en garde!/ Toréador!/ Toréador!" Ferdie sang to himself, as he held out a piece of wire that he manipulated into a hook. "Un œil noir te regarde." The unholy puppet continued its work to get out of the locker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Achim glanced down at Junkyard who was snoring. He cracked a small smile,
Sleep well girl. Idly he checked at the land-line phone, nope, not a sound from it. Scratching at his chin, he glanced around his desk and sorted out a few pens. Hm, well nothing is happening here. Maybe I should check up on that offer Martin made to me. Administration shouldn't mind me playing a little hooky during Office Period.

Lily didn't need the Neko's help to get up, and she didn't want to accept it. She wanted to just smack the girl's hand out of the way and do it herself, but what would that prove?

"No, that's petty and childish. I am the adult here."

Lily reached out with far more timidity than could usually be expected from the Alraune, and gingerly took the child's hand.

"Besides, she hasn't really done anything wrong yet. Well, aside from misinterpreting our relationship and hugging me while I was running. I guess it's possible she just wants to help."

"I-it's not like I need your help or anything," said the Alraune, turning her head away and blushing a little, "I'm j-just doing this to make you feel better, alright?"

Taking one last look at the landline, and filing a few scattered papers and returning them to a lower drawer, Achim left his classroom. Junkyard glanced up, and towards Achim, before drifting back into sleep. Pausing for a moment, he checked the condition of the doorknob, before heading over to the gym. He walked over there with a casual stride as he kept both of his hands in his jacket pockets. He idly glanced over to both sides of the hallway during his path over there, looking to see if anything was noteworthy. There was not, as he continued his path there.

Upon reaching the gym door he casually opened it, and stepped in. He moved towards one of the corners, then stepped several paces towards the center. Well, let's see how these kids fare. Achim thought to himself.

"It's okay, Lily." Anya replied with a smile, pulling the alraune up.

"Doing stuff to make me feel better is how I know we're friends.

Susie smiled a bit when she returned back inside the gym. Oh, gym I missed your warmth. She thought as she wrapped her arms around her torso, and moving them back and forth, as she began warming herself back up. As the door opened, as more unfamiliar, and really unremarkable students entered, she moved further to the left.

Meanwhile Achim just eyed the students nonchalantly. He tapped his right foot to a set pattern. One, two. One, two. He kept tapping his foot in this pattern, for some reason or another. One, two. One, two.
Hmm, I hope I didn't fully miss Martin's offer on watching him whip those kids into shape. Achim thought to himself.

Maggie went barreling through the door, a little shaken but more-or-less ready for another go at... whatever it was they were doing here. She hopped up and down as she flailed vaguely in Magnus' direction.

"Coach McNuggets! I'm not sure if I'm manly enough because I checked and I still have boobs anyway are we gonna wrestle now did I come inside early enough to wrestle please oh please tell me I did!"

Achim smirked. Well, certainly one of them has a proper spirit for this. He kept silent and watched the door, and kept tapping his right foot in a rhythmic pattern.

Susie's pupils dilated a bit in horror, as she held her arms around her torso tighter. Oh r-right... wrestling. This is not good. This is not good. M-maybe I c-could... er, there has to be someway around this! She thought to herself, as her legs shivered a bit, and a few drops of sweat went down her brow. Y-yeah, there can be a way out of this... extensive... contact with s-strangers. I just need to think of a way out. She thought to herself, as her pupils dilated a bit back down, as she took in a deep breath, in and out.

Helada finally made her way into the gym. "The others say this place is warm. Mobility should improve in a short while." She said to herself. Maggie was talking about wrestling for some reason. Wait, whats wrestling? She walked over to Susie, who seemed to be getting herself ready by shaking her legs. "Unknown roommate capable of fire. I have a question. Wrestling. What is it?"

Susie jumped back a bit as Helada approached. "O-oh! W-well uhm, wrestling is a sport with uh... a lot of physical contact." Susie said, as her legs continued to shake. Her pupils dilated a bit, as her face flushed a paler shade. She shook her head, "Er I hope that, s-satisfied you for an answer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back