• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: Shadow Investigations - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Midnight Paragon

Savior of Dusk
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is where the majority of OOC content will be kept. Put any questions, comments, or ideas here!

I was composing a reply to the IC thread, but I have a question first: How many details about the whole operation do the characters know? Because in the interest check, there weren't too many details I myself could go on (not that it's a problem), and the IC thread says the agents weren't fully debriefed. So depending on what/how much they were told, I'm not sure whether my character would still have questions or not. ^^;

Doesn't really matter all things considered: Mitsuru will go over things regardless. Its really more along the lines of if your character was paying attention or if they really care to know any more details or something like that.

Yikes!
*I would have the type of luck to miss the first two rp days for a birthday party and then a family day*
I'll attempt to get my post out tonight though as my fam's over today I may have to wait until tomorrow ^.^"
Usually I can post every day though

aha dont worry i missed the first two days as well
i was away from my laptop for a bit and our jazz band was holding a dance yesterday
i have a lot of studying to do today so we'll see

Well I would certainly appreciate a few more posts, and I sure the other two would as well. Do what you can.

Idk. I'm just stupid. Do what you will.

Sorry I disappeared guys I got sick, I'll get a post out by tonight~

Ahhhhh did it
(I tried to make them all convo like so technically she answers peeps out of post order, if it gets confusing let me know and I can write it all in the order I understood them to be talking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back