• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

acecadet

Dorkatello
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, I'm Mel,
I've got 15+ years roleplay experience and I'm looking for someone who might be interested in a long term, planned out roleplay in either TMNT or Owl House fandoms.
My main interests are in action, mystery and adventure. I love cliffhangers and daring stakes. I don't mind introducing romance to the roleplay but I typically stick with canon ships and tbh romantic stuff is always something I have to work towards (I.E. if you're mainly looking for a partner to ship with, I am not the partner for you)

• I tend to roleplay in paragraphs and I can be long winded as all heck. I don't mind if you don't match my output, but I am looking for someone who is more comfortable with multi para roleplays (at least 1-2). What can I say, I like to set the scene :3
  • I'm not looking to roleplay with oc's off the bat. I don't mind if OC's are introduced later, but I prefer canon interactions. i.e. I don't want to roleplay with a turtle sister OC or Eda's apprentice who is not Luz. Sorry, I just don't roll that way.
  • Looking for roleplay partners who are 20+. This is non negotiable. I am in my 30's and I will not roleplay with minors, even if this will be sfw.
  • I work full time and I will not be able to reply every day, but I will aim to make a reply once or twice a week.
FANDOMS
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES
  • I main as Donatello, but I am comfortable double as a lot of characters.
  • I am familiar with 2k4, 2k12, ROTMNT and IDW. I am not picky about which one the roleplay takes place in, and to be honest, a mashup would be fine ;)

OWL HOUSE
  • This is my newest fandom, and I'm not as familiar with all the characters, but I main as Eda,
  • I would love to do something unconventional with this. I'd really like to do something with Eda in her Owl Lady hayday (I.e. before King), but I am also comfortable with doing roleplays in the canon timeline.
I'm gonna shut up before this gets too long, but hit me up if you're interested. I love to plot things out with a potential partner and hopefully we can come up with something exciting and fun together :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back