• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Mad Max au - Roadrat Rp Interest Check (Looking for Roadhog)

TenderlyLiz

Liz/Elli
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1635878073458.png

Surrounded by the radiation and dust left behind by the forefathers of this dying planet, our heroes find themselves lost in the vast emptiness that is the Outback.
Nothing but sand, and blood, and rage.

RoadRat (Roadhog x Junkrat) RP Interest Check
Mad Max AU

Hello everyone! I'm here today to offer up an rp idea that I've been mulling around in my head for some time. We all know the connections between Mad Max and the Junkers from Overwatch for some time now, and everyone has their own headcanon as to how their stories would line up. I for one, have a particular image in my head for my own storyline, and hope you find interest in it yourselves! Currently I'm looking for a Roadhog, but a McCree (Cassidy) or Jack would be sick too! This does not have to be a romance roleplay, I'm simply looking for the atmospheric experience that Mad Max gave me, but with Overwatch characters inserted instead.

The storyline that would lead up to the actual rp (We can roleplay this bit too, but its honestly up to you where you'd like to start it off at.) would be the following:

• Roadhog is a lone wanderer of the wasteland, he's more or less taking the place of Max in this storyline, but can be different if you'd like him to be! You have free reign with his character, I'd just like some specifics to happen between Junkrat and him!​
  • Junkrat is a War Boy, currently suffering from radiation poisoning, he's reaching the bounds of his half life and is officially on the road until his coming death. This radiation poisoning isn't to the point he can't be saved, however the infection ravaging his arm and leg is what's putting him in his grave. He refuses to let anyone touch them, wanting to die whole instead of chopped up.​
  • Roadhog is snagged by a band of War Boys headed back to The Citadel, and during his capture, he meets Junkrat who ends up being plugged up to him to keep him alive a little longer.​
  • He convinces him to sneak away with him and get him out of there, one way or another.​
Once on the road, its all up to the rp and how we feel it out. Whether we decide it to go into a romantic relationship, or a parental one, its honestly all up to how we feel. One or two things I wanted to add to this... I have a side plot going on in this where Roadhog is part of the regrouping of Overwatch, and was headed there. Sort of like how in the Mad Max: Fury Road movie they were headed to the green place, this would more or less take the place of that. It's a small settlement, a collection of survivors from the war, and Roadhog can either take Junkrat there or like- idk dump him SDLKgj

Here are some concept pieces I drew!

1635880013309.png1635880035527.png

If you are at all interested, please let me know!! :)c You can either post a comment or dm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back