Out-of-Character Chat

Quick note: If Angel is going to get killed (which wouldn't surprise me one bit) can I be able to write her death scene with whoever kills her? I've got some amusing ideas... involving her crashing into a wall and falling backwards dead...

@BLUR @Lexielai @Arkytior @Refaulted @Hellkite (Because I'm not sure who this question should go to... I think its Lex, but just to be safe....)

Ivory Witch]Quick note: If Angel is going to get killed (which wouldn't surprise me one bit) can I be able to write her death scene with whoever kills her? I've got some amusing ideas... involving her crashing into a wall and falling backwards dead... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7044-blur/ said:
@BLUR[/URL] @Lexielai @Arkytior @Refaulted @Hellkite (Because I'm not sure who this question should go to... I think its Lex, but just to be safe....)
I haven't even read through all the posts yet, and I probably won't be writing anything myself until Tuesday. I'll definitely try to let you know, but just in case I forget feel free to PM me on Tuesday.

Lexielai said:
I haven't even read through all the posts yet, and I probably won't be writing anything myself until Tuesday. I'll definitely try to let you know, but just in case I forget feel free to PM me on Tuesday.
Alright, but if she is going to die, would I be able to help write it?

> Be me

> Forget to pay bills

> Have your internet turned off

> Physically throw cash at Comcast

> Have internet turned back on in two days

> Wait for the exact moment the internet returns

> Get on rpnation

> Read IC posts

> Faint

@utdfan22 Would Jamke be interested in fighting along side Light in something slightly more interesting that just a demon...?

Last edited by a moderator:
arcaneSentinel said:
Oh, hey peeps. I was wondering something. I had thought of some dark/forbidden spells for my character to know. Would something like that be too out of place? Of course, he wouldn't have any strong intentions on using them.

@arcaneSentinel I personally don't see the point in having spells if you never intend to actually use them And your statement that he wouldn't have any strong intentions to use them implies you don't intend to use them. That's just my opinion though.

DaughterofAthena said:
@arcaneSentinel I personally don't see the point in having spells if you never intend to actually use them And your statement that he wouldn't have any strong intentions to use them implies you don't intend to use them. That's just my opinion though.
I mean that the spells would have a heavy toll both his body and mind. That's why he wouldn't use them very often. Only in situations that absolutely require them.

arcaneSentinel said:
I mean that the spells would have a heavy toll both his body and mind. That's why he wouldn't use them very often. Only in situations that absolutely require them.
Well then, it depends on how strong you intend the spells to actually be. Your character's rank is supposed to be representative of their absolute maximum power capabilities.

EDIT: To me, it just sounds like you're trying to power up your character even more and quite honestly, I think you're missing the fun of playing a character who isn't all that strong. There's still plenty you can do without being S-Class.

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]*Peeks in... sees no dancing yet... goes back to lurking*

[/QUOTE]
Sergeant! Come back! There's dancing now.

giphy.gif

DaughterofAthena said:
Well then, it depends on how strong you intend the spells to actually be. Your character's rank is supposed to be representative of their absolute maximum power capabilities.
EDIT: To me, it just sounds like you're trying to power up your character even more and quite honestly, I think you're missing the fun of playing a character who isn't all that strong. There's still plenty you can do without being S-Class.
I definitly see your point. But honestly I'm not trying to do that. I just thought it might make for an interesting addition or something.

arcaneSentinel said:
I definitly see your point. But honestly I'm not trying to do that. I just thought it might make for an interesting addition or something.
You can completely drain your character of magic without having a forbidden spell. And additions to characters should be run by the mods. I would recommend PMing them or tagging them in your question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back