Out-of-Character Chat

@Lexielai I am just prefacing the post I'm about to make.... I do realize that Angel's probably going to wind up dead right here. No need to warn me and I'm not taking it back. I am fully aware of my actions and their consequences.

Sergeant Sass] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6821-hellkite/ said:
@Hellkite[/URL] Is Lotus still wielding that deadly fire axe of hers? The demon one that tried to kill everything...?
Nope, that got taken off her and hidden when she joined Crime Sorciere. Now she only has her Darkness magic, but it's much better than it used to be.

Hellkite said:
Nope, that got taken off her and hidden when she joined Crime Sorciere. Now she only has her Darkness magic, but it's much better than it used to be.
Alright. Good to know. I'm hoping to have a reply up later tonight and I'm already terrified for Marcella's survival through this arc...

[QUOTE="Sergeant Sass]Alright. Good to know. I'm hoping to have a reply up later tonight and I'm already terrified for Marcella's survival through this arc...

[/QUOTE]
I feel the same for Aden. I definitly feel you.

arcaneSentinel said:
I feel the same for Aden. I definitly feel you.
Well, Marcella is literally built in such a way where if someone tries to challenge her, she's going to go all out and most of the people who are bound to challenge / insult her are ten times stronger than she is.

Oh, hey peeps. I was wondering something. I had thought of some dark/forbidden spells for my character to know. Would something like that be too out of place? Of course, he wouldn't have any strong intentions on using them.

Lexielai said:
I like you a lot now @utdfan22. That was exactly what we were aiming for, but it's impressive of you to figure it out on the spot!
I do a bit of writing and GMing myself, so I guess I just started to notice things.

utdfan22 said:
I do a bit of writing and GMing myself, so I guess I just started to notice things.
You're setting forth on one of the funnest and toughest paths of roleplaying. Much harder to be a GM than a player, but you get the opportunity to do way more cool things.

Sergeant Sass] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6821-hellkite/ said:
@Hellkite[/URL] Are the criss-crossing violet scars on Lotus's neck new? I don't remember them being there before...
We can't answer that

Lexielai said:
You're setting forth on one of the funnest and toughest paths of roleplaying. Much harder to be a GM than a player, but you get the opportunity to do way more cool things.
Oh, I know it can be tougher to be the GM. I've been doing it tabletop-wise for a while but honestly I don't think that compares to trying to GM on a forum like this. It seems difficult to keep up with the odd pacing generated by player schedules not syncing up. Though I suppose it's one of those things you just have to find a rhythm for.

utdfan22 said:
Oh, I know it can be tougher to be the GM. I've been doing it tabletop-wise for a while but honestly I don't think that compares to trying to GM on a forum like this. It seems difficult to keep up with the odd pacing generated by player schedules not syncing up. Though I suppose it's one of those things you just have to find a rhythm for.
Experience is the best teacher for that. After almost two years with this project I think my GMing has gotten decent xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back