Out-of-Character Chat

Hellkite said:
I might have (} :) )
Don't believe what she says. She knows nothing.

tumblr_nqj2qnK7tr1uqlgxno1_500.png

Oh look. Ein was a traitor, how difficult that was to guess. o-o

Come on man, you didn't even TRY to pretend you werent bad for long xD

DaughterofAthena said:
Fun fun fun!
Oh, and to answer Ryan's question, it's better to eliminate the easier target faster. Rather than going for S-class mages. Basic strategy. xD

AllHailDago said:
Oh look. Ein was a traitor, how difficult that was to guess. o-o
Come on man, you didn't even TRY to pretend you werent bad for long xD
Traitor implies that I've always been on your side. Ein has been neutral at best, always going for things that further his interest. His real allegiance however is still to his guild after they've still accepted him despite what he's done in the past. xD

Red said:
Oh, and to answer Ryan's question, it's better to eliminate the easier target faster. Rather than going for S-class mages. Basic strategy. xD
Fair 'nuff. Ryan's not much of a strategist to be honest.

Red said:
I would've made Ein go after Piper, Kyla, Melina and Alicia, but that would've been too easy. :3
Piper and Kyla aren't even in the auditorium... I wasn't under the impression Melina and Alicia were either. Melina picked Alicia out and brought her out from what I read.

Hales said:
Piper and Kyla aren't even in the auditorium... I wasn't under the impression Melina and Alicia were either. Melina picked Alicia out and brought her out from what I read.
Yep. Knew that. I meant to say that I could've had him go after Melina and Alicia, in effect, meeting Kyla and Piper too. An incapacitated A-rank and 3 C or D-ranks. Easy pickings if you ask me. :3

Red said:
Yep. Knew that. I meant to say that I could've had him go after Melina and Alicia, in effect, meeting Kyla and Piper too. An incapacitated A-rank and 3 C or D-ranks. Easy pickings if you ask me. :3
If Kyla goes insane, she's technically A Rank... I think. I remember @Kyra having mentioned that to someone at some point... somewhere. I'll go see if I can find it.

Hales said:
If Kyla goes insane, she's technically A Rank... I think. I remember @Kyra having mentioned that to someone at some point... somewhere. I'll go see if I can find it.
It'll probably make things interesting, but not enough to change the result of that fight. :3

Alicia is after-all incapacitated. xD

Red said:
It'll probably make things interesting, but not enough to change the result of that fight. :3
True.

And yes, Kyla is A-Rank. @Kyra's working on fixing that with Lex.

Red said:
But... that would be so evil! When/if Alicia wakes up, Ein is going down > :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back