Out-of-Character Chat

Some were in the process unloading their loot from one of the ships that blew up... If they couldn't hear it, I doubt anyone else would.

I've decided that since I don't know what to do with my first character, I shouldn't make a second one until at least the 2nd story arc.

still, speaking seriously here, it's kind of unbelievable that no one heard a chain of explosions from the docks. Someone has to hear it other than Blake and Nekomata.

I'm inspired myself now. Though it will be tough with no enemies to fight =/ We'll see if someone posts before I'm done (highly likely). I type slow like BLUR :five:

Ha. Forgot to answer. Apologies. Drake is very quiet. It's very hard to get to know him because he doesn't say much. I feel I know everyone else except for Drake and Keilan (lol) <---he's the weirdo leaning on the wall in the station. But back tot he point, Drake doesn't open up to people. We don't know what he likes eating, how he feels about guilds, cats, snow, or baths. I know there is somebody there, but he's a tough nut to crack. He even made Rei cry? Can you believe that? All I'm saying is, loosen him up a little; let us get to know him.

If you're going to ask me how, I'll try to show you with my next post. If it's ever gotten to -.- It'll have a different tone than the ones before :five: (I hope)

Like..a feeling that tells you what will sound right and what doesn't sound right? Or how you want what you're writing to come out looking? It says, "No, don't do this." Or, "Yes, that sounds perfect." It's like a guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back