Out-of-Character Chat

I don't think there's been a lot of PvP so far, but when two character's fight, their players usually just agree whether something hits or not.

The NPC's are a new concept to me as well, anyone care to elaborate on them :?? How could they go on with no player??

I'll refer you to a post on page 10 of the Main Story, titled Episode 2: The Raccoon Alliance!

At the end I put a box to the right that describes the NPCs that the players will fight. Essentially, because micromanaging is far too energy consuming when we have this many players, we create NPCs that players can do whatever they want with. However! We also make sure to describe their strength, weaknesses, advantages, and such against the players, so players have a guideline about how their characters would fare against these NPCs

That's very cool! I enjoy this NPC idea! Thank you for explaining it @Lexielai ! I bookmarked it for future reference.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been discussing and trying to figure something out. Wanting something original but didnt like the outcome so might go more basic but Lex and the other went to beds already ;-;

Oh yes! I do, it's vivaciousrenegade , I'll be happy to talk to any of you there if you want. Won't be on till later though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back