• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasia High

How did you enjoy this roleplay?

• I loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I liked it a lot!

• I didn't like it.

• I hated it!

• Total voters

TurtleGod

Just a Turtle. 50% Hitler.
A high school that only carries the fantasy characters of society. The popular ones, the unpopular ones, Fantasia High is a high school that carries all of the fantasy characters you see today. New roleplay, hopefully it'll work out the way I want it to: with it not being abandoned. Fantasia high accents every fantasy student, old or young, and keeps them until they die. If you get enrolled, you can't waltz outside whenever you want. There's a force field, so no one who enters can escape. Remember, the moment you step onto campus, you can't get off. Of course, this is not mentioned to the students until AFTER they step in. Here's a start of what happens.

As you play your video games upon getting home from school, you hear marching, and wonder what the sound is? As you open your door, you see twelve FBI agents standing at your door. "Huh?!" The FBI agents grab you by your shoulders and shove you in their car. "Why is this happening to me?" Upon getting out of the car, you try to make a run for it, then realize how beautiful the school looks. It entrances you, and you step inside the force field. The force field shines as you walk in. You ignore the force field as it shines, and walk inside the school.

(For those with powers)

You were only enrolled for one main reason: you were special. You had these powers that no one else had, and that made you on even terms with the amazing fantasy characters. So, you were enrolled to this school to get along with fantasy, embrace it, even fight it.

You may start upon getting inside the school, but before that, you must post your character using the character sheet in the character creation thread

Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the middle of the night when they came. The time when everyone in the house was sleeping. Well, I wasn't sleeping of course. I had a small task. Some kid on the street, probably a druggy, requested that I steal him a little alcohol. I open my bedroom window and draw a small kitchen knife from my pocket. I jab my hand lightly and feel the pain run through me, fueling me. I leap from my bedroom window, down a whole two floors and land on my feet perfectly fine. I feel little to no pain. I smile and run off through my lawn and onto the street. Just as I start to walk a black car pulls up beside me. This window opens and a hand sticks out. It's holding a wad of cash. I smile and take the cash. As soon as I take the cash the back door opens. "If you want to keep the money, get in." I smile and get in the car, stabbing myself again.

I can hardly see anything as we drive. I fall asleep after the first hour and the nightmares come again. This time its just the short version. A needle filled with black fluid being stabbed into my eyeball. I wake up with a gasp and my whole body is sweating. Sitting up I see that we have arrived at the destination. It's a huge, magnificent school. I am completely entranced by it and enter the force field, not even noticing it's a force field.

(Is this good enough?)

Elena slipped onto the school grounds. She didn't like the idea of coming here much. She had lived among humans all her life, and never once come close to being discovered. Okay, there was that one time she used her powers to light a stubborn Bunsen burner in chemistry class, but she did a rather convincing job of making the sparks look like they were coming from the striker. She was secretly proud of that particular moment, if truth be told.

Her textbooks and alchemy ingredients rattled in her bag as she opened up her map and looked for her first class.

Elizabeth sat alone in her bed watching a horror movie at night. She took out her hand and it started to turn black and grow. She quickly made it stop remembering were she was, after her parents tragedy she was forced to live with adoptive parents and a really annoying new brother. She didn't want to freak anyone out so she decided to keep her powers hidden from her new family in order to live a normal life. She heard a knock on the front door and she quickly paused the movie. She checked her watch and then looked out of the window and saw a black van parked near her house. "Weird" she thought to herself "why would anyone come her at 11 pm?" She got out of her room and looked at her parents as they opened the door, luckily, she was in the second floor so her parents couldn't see her. Her father quickly opened the door and found like 11 or 12 F.B.I officers. They started to ask questions until one of them saw Elizabeth and all the agents got inside her house. They started running towards her and she quickly ran to her room and locked the door. She opened her window and jumped hoping she would escape. She found herself surrounded by FBI agents who quickly grabbed her and made her go inside the van. After a really long drive they finally reached the destination, it was a beautiful school with beautiful surroundings. Elizabeth stopped moving and trying to escape to see the wonderful building

(All posts are good enough as long as they're not like a sentence or two. Don't want small posts, because they make the RP progress faster, making other people miss out on stuff. Just three sentences are good enough. @DrHuggies But... One little thing. Um, can you make it third person? You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just that I feel weird reading your post, seeing it's in first person. Also, nice posts guys :D )

Kevin grinned as he stepped out of the black car and stared at the school. It was... Spectacular. Why did they take him here? He looked back, and saw the FBI agents, faces still as blank as ever. He shook his head, and stepped inside the school. When he stepped inside, he felt something... Weird. He looked back, and saw tiny golden specks, flowing up around him until they reached the school. "Nice show." said Kevin, attempting to walk back towards the agents, but he was stopped. He tried to push as hard as he could, but couldn't do it. Was the show... Some sort of field? He looked up, and sighed. This was going to be a long day. He turned around, and slowly walked inside the golden doors. The inside was as good as the outside, but the school was no longer special any more. He was going to be trapped... Well, at least he'll learn on the way. He perked up as he walked around the halls aimlessly until he found the dorms.

(Ok sorry I'll write in third-person now)

Casey walked in to the school and immediately felt overwhelmed with power and strength. He was being hugely and immensely fueled by the tremendous amounts of panic and fear and worry. His right eye starting turning a deep purple and he looked around the room. He spotted a boy who just walked through the front doors and decided to follow him. It seemed that the boy had found the dorms. Casey jogged up to the boy. Forgetting he was fueled by the huge amounts of "energy" he underestimated his speed and ran straight into the door to the dorm. "F***" he cursed lightly and rubbed his nose. His thoughts of introducing himself left his mind as he was angry at his embarrassing accident. Casey kicked down the door to the dorm. He had used most of the "energy" in his small little sprint so he only just managed to knock the door down. Casey sat down on an empty bed and claimed it by lying down on it and twirling his knife on his fingertips in a slightly threatening and intimidating manner.

Kevin's eyes widened as the boy sped in front of him, fell down, and kicked his door down. Why would he do such a thing? Weird. Kevin sighed once again as he walked into the dorm, and began to set his things down on the bunk opposite the boy. "What's your name?" asked Kevin as he was searching through his backpack. He was looking for his supplies for his alchemy project he had planned to do in school. Thankfully, the FBI agents had supplied him with enough things to get his project started again. It was just a personal project, not for a grade.

(Thank you! Also... ANNOUNCEMENT! How many people do you want to be in a dorm? Definitely more than one, the school already bought too much xD )

Elizabeth got out of the stupid van and looked at the school again, she looked back at the FBI agentswho reminded still like robots. She gave them the middle finger and she started to enter the school completely confused and with no idea were to go. She saw the dorms and quickly entered. She sat down on a bed and began to rethink about all the things that had happened in less than a day. Why did they bring her there? Clearly no one knew about who she really was and she never told anyone. She wondered if they knew her parents or if they had been watching her but it really didn't matter anymore. She started to take out the things the FBI gave her and took out a few books. Her eyes started to turn white as she tried to calm down but everything was really confusing and she really wanted some answers

(Elizabeth is in the girls dorm BTW)

(ANSWER TEH QUESTION! How many people should be in a dorm? Question for both dorms. DEFINITELY NOT ONE.)

(Question! Are you going to make like a timetable for the students based on the classes they are taking or do we just make it up as we go along? And as for your question, maybe five? I don't know someone else pick)

Casey turned and looked at the kid. "Are you afraid?" he asked. Casey then stood up and started whirling the knife in his fingers faster until it was just a blur of silver and black. "Do you feel lonely or sad? Scared or hurt?" Casey snickered and sat down on the boys bed. He grabbed the blade with his pointing and middle finger to stop the knife and then stuck out his hand. "Names Casey," he said.

Kevin just turned his head. Why was he asking that? He hadn't given off any bad impressions, had he? He looked at the knife as it twirled around. He began to think about space, and daydreamed before Casey stuck out his hand. "It's Kevin." he said, grinning as he shook Casey's hand.

(T-Timetable? Um... Just make it up as you go along, I don't really know xD Just make some mandatory classes like math and other junk like that until the bell rings and you go to your respective special classes. Then, another bell will ring, but it'll say something funny... Like
leedle_leedle_leedle_lee_by_justalittlescene-d2yywvg.png
with a picture showing on screens throughout the school, which are usually used for announcements. I have really no idea... I'm just making this up... ANYWAYS, 3 it is :3 If there are extras, they shall go to another dorm with an NPC.)

(Okey dokes)

Casey didn't feel any small amount of fear or anything. Casey was liking how this guy could effectively control his mind. "Call me Cas," Casey said with a smile. "Do you know what we have first?" Casey asked. He was bored and had figured out this was a school, so he was wondering what classes he would be taking and when.

"Hmm... Looks like... English." said Kevin, pulling out his schedule and pointing to it. "After a few classes, we seperate to our own specific classes, though... Weird." Kevin was unfamiliar with this schedule, and felt weird doing it, as in his other school he had memorized the old schedule. He levitated it above him so that he didn't need to hold it, and read it, trying to memorize it.

Casey groaned "Yipee!" he said sacrastically, "hope there are some hot chicks here." He then looked towards Kevin and let his mouth hang open at the sight of the levitating book. "What the f***!" he exclaimed. Casey thought he was the only person with powers. "Y-you have powers too?" Casey stuttered as the two headed to English.

"Hm? Oh, yeah." said Kevin casually, following Casey out the door. Kevin wondered what his classmates would be like... He smiled at the thought of making new friends. At his old schools, his powers were recognized, but he wasn't regarded as a higher being, or a freak. Everyone just went along with it, although most didn't know. This PRISON-ish school was definitely going to be weird, and he hoped he could make friends on the way. As he walked through the halls, he noticed a girl at the end of it, wearing a red hood. As he got closer, he saw that it was red riding hood! What was she doing here? He was about to ask that before he passed her, and soon forgot about her.

"Sh*t!" Casey exclaimed, "was that f***ing little red riding hood!?" The excitement was making Casey's language a little vulgar. When they reached the English class, Casey picked a seat next to a pretty girl (@EmilyPower ) with some tattoos on her back. "Hey, I'm Casey, nice tats by the way." He winked and pointed at her tattoos. His flirting side had already come out.

Elizabeth turned her head and saw a guy talking to her. She smiled trying to stay calm and act like everything was normal , "thanks, I'm Elizabeth" she has not used to this kind of flirting and didn't know what to say. In her old school she didn't have any friends and half of the school hated her. She wished the new school or prison would be a good thing but sadly she wasn't sure

Kevin reached the classroom, and sat in his own corner, which was not yet populated by students. He wondered what red riding hood was doing there? As he pondered this, he saw a flood of characters from fairy tales pour in. His eyes were being destroyed from their different colors, and he quickly looked at his desk, and then at the teacher. He took out a notebook from the desk and began to take notes. He ignored the other people, concentrating on the lesson. Soon, his mind was off the characters and fixed on the lesson.

(Hey guys sorry I have to go do some stuff, I'll be back later on thought, not sure how long I'll be sorry :/ )

Casey leaned closer to Elizabeth, "you can call me Cas," he said. He was surprised as a whole flood of fairy tale creatures and fantasy things were flooding into the room. "Woah, do you know what's going on?" he asked Elizabeth. The class had started, Casey payed attention to the class but was mostly talking to Elizabeth. Casey hoped he had left a good impression on her. "What do you have next?" he asked as he checked his schedule.

@EmilyPower

(I don't mind if you guys keep going, but could you please just refrain from posting a majillion cajillion times before I return? Thanks.)

Elena walked into her English classroom. She was stunned by how many mythical creatures there were. She had always believed herself to be one of a select few, but apparently not.

She took out her notebook and started idly drawing as the teacher droned on. It wasn't like she actually needed to take notes. She'd suffered through "The Catcher in the Rye" back in normal high school. She'd found it painfully tedious there, too.

Daird said:
Elena walked into her Alchemy classroom. She was stunned by how many mythical creatures there were. She had always believed herself to be one of a select few, but apparently not.
She took out her notebook and started idly drawing as the teacher droned on. It wasn't like she actually needed to take notes. She had a large stash of homemade potions in her suitcase for every conceivable occasion. Probably considered contraband around here, but as long as nobody found out, it would be okay.
(Um, the schedule is that you go to regular classes first, then a bell rings, and you go to your special classes. Sorry for the mixup, I just recently made it.)

Kayel stepped out of the car, ignoring the man behind him trying to make him move quicker. He would move at his own pace.

"Hurry up." The man barked. "You're already late."

Kayel laughed and began to walk towards the school. It was a magnificent thing, twisting and turning in every direction. Perfect to cause mischief and chaos in.

There was a small glimmer in front of him, and Kayel recognized a force field. They'd be trapped inside. Even better.

He turned to the agent. "Ta ta." And with that he was through the force field, ready to start his new life. 
Behind him, the agent pulled a messenger bag out of the car and threw it through the force field after him. Kayel assumed that it contained his timetable and anything he would need, and a quick glance inside confirmed his guess. There was a timetable, an organizer, a library card, some books on human subjects, a couple of spellbooks and a dictionary. However, there was another pocket on the side. Kayel could feel some small objects in there, and opened it up.

There were three things in the pocket. The first was a key, with no engravings or markings. He guessed it was a key to his dorm. The second object was a device similar to a mobile phone, with no buttons. There was no way of turning it on and the back could not be removed.

Kayel pulled the third object out. It was a heavy metal cylinder, and further inspection made Kayel realize that it was hollow. There had to be something inside, but he couldn't see any openings or any clues as to how it could be opened. He shoved it back into the bag. There would be time to investigate later. Checking his timetable, he noticed that his first lesson, English, had already started. He turned and began to run towards the building.

Inside it seemed like a pretty normal school. Kayel located a map on the wall and made his way to his classroom.

"And so Salinger-"

The teacher stopped as Kayel walked in.

"Sorry I'm late sir. I got a bit lost." He said, trying his best to look innocent and sincere. It must have worked, because the teacher did nothing but look back at his book. Kayel walked over to the only available seat, next to a red-haired girl. The teacher resumed talking, but it didn't interest Kayel. He was much more interested in the girl. There was something about her that seemed to draw him to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back