• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Solirus

Grossly Incandescent
Roleplay Type(s)
The fabric of reality corrodes rifts into existence, unnatural paths to different worlds.
To walk through them is to embark into the depths of the unknown, where you could find yourself at the jaws of death or worse.

1674938729448.png

Midnight City
Realms of Legend
Sea Of Sapphires
Genres: Cyberpunk, Dystopian, Sci-fi
Genre: High Fantasy
Genres: Pirates, Low-Fantasy, Eldritch

In the year 2149, the world has succumbed to the rabid climate problems, causing a mass extinction of animals and forests, with only few remaining. Almost all of humanity has been forced into Megacities created by governments yet seemingly owned by massive corporations. The general populace are fed the idea of beauty and power through the latest augments or implants, funding the ever present power struggle at the top, whilst the slums grow every day and crime pollutes the streets, countless lives are sacrificed in the great pursuit for total control. 1674938743752.png
Throughout all of history has there ever been a constant, change. Whether it be a new empire rising to dominate the lands, or a horde of dragons collapsing from their stoked greed, change has always been there. Through the darkest of ages and the most ravenous calamities has the world of magic ever shifted and through countless centuries, have legends been born, molded by centuries of conflict and wisdom, these legends whether born mortals, or brought forth by prayers have brought prosperity or ruin. Yet no matter what they bring forth, all shall ever lead to change. 1674938757376.png
When one stares into the ocean, the sheer vastness may scare away the many, but it is the few that look at the scale of the seas and sees it a challenge. A man who sets forth for treasure not their own is a pirate, seeking glory and riches yet always having the noose of the crown dangling on their head. One who sets forth for discoveries and journeys is an adventurer, rare they are but you'll likely not see them without passion. And finally we have those who set forth to hunt that which lurks, mystical beings that lurk in the ocean, with sapphires in their cores, allowing for the wonderous to be possible. Yet perhaps one does not fear the ocean, when they are born in the depths of the ocean in shimmering cities with mystical patrons who offer power in exchange for a piece of one's being. 1674938769430.png

Yet soon, as the rifts open up, shall these worlds collide, and with it, shall it bring irrevocable change. Yet perhaps peace between the worlds may be attained or shall they fall and feed the fires of conflict?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome to Of Dead Stars: Worlds Collide. A setting in which three very distinct worlds have mysterious rifts that appear in their worlds, leading them to the other worlds. At the beginning of the RP there is not much of a plot and can be considered a sandbox RP where the players decide what they want to have their characters do, but as time goes on, a more clear plot will develop. In addition, I also left the three worlds with simple foundations so that players can add their own lore and things to each of the settings if they wish such as locations, factions, and even NPCs. It is not mandatory to add new things to the settings, but it is encouraged.

The RP itself is in RPN, but the OOC is in discord which you have to join since it is also the place where you add to the lore of each setting and where you get info on them. If anyone is interested in joining, I will send the discord link through PMs where you can ask further questions too. See you around!

Last edited:
Now this is certainly an interesting idea. Mind if this skeleton throws his hat into the ring?

Imma throw my hat in this one too, I'm interested!

Knock knock! Anybody home? Still accepting? Cool! Here I come, uninvited ready to claim the couch as my own and probably drop a bio in the sink. This RP sounds neat. I'll give it a shot.

Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

Can I come in!?

We still have open slots available!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back