• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ocxoc romance rp! >v<

6Surg6Krem6

Hello! My name is Krem, I'm 18 and looking for a (17-21) long-term rp partner. My writing style is very inconsistent, it can go from one liners to paragraphs, it all depends on how interested I am or if I'm busy irl or not. I do not have any preferences for my partner’s rp style as long as it’s at least 2 sentences for the majority of replies(I will try to do the same)

I am currently looking for a roleplay to use my new oc in, so it would be a modern setting and preferably romance although I am open to adding in horror, adventure, mystery, angst, etc. I would like a human or at least humanoid oc, vampires, werewolves, sorcerers, sirens, etc are alright but keep in mind that my oc is a human. And if your oc is male that’s perfect (female ocs are okay too i just prefer mxm/nbxm) my oc includes topics of de4th, (minor)gang activity, mvrder, and emb4lming, if those are things that make you uncomfortable i am not your guy (srry)

As for setting/plot/etc I am open to hearing ideas! Personally I would like an rp that focuses mostly on the romantic side of things, my oc is demiromantic so it would definitely be a slow burn.

I would also enjoy some communication as I am audhd so I sometimes have a hard time processing what things mean, I ask a lot of questions to make sure the rp is best for both my partner and me! I also have a tough time with spelling and using correct words/grammar despite writing for years, if you need clarification don’t be afraid to ask, you can also point out my mistakes if they bother you, it might help me learn lol

If you are transphobic/homophobic/ableist/racist I am NOT someone you wanna be roleplaying with.

Hi! This sounds really interesting. I’m a sucker for mystery/thriller rps. Would you like to DM? I’d love to find out more about your OC!

I can try if your willing to do my idea..i also dont mind doing a hell based rp lol. Id like to know about your oc :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back