• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings a silly lil ocxoc search !

skissue

skill issue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
introduction
hello hi, skiss / rattie (she/they/it ~ 23 ~ EST timezone ~ anxiety-ridden rat mom & occasional artist) here again, this time with some of my current original / nonfandom cravings! if you’re interested in anything, please send me a message with a lil introduction rather than commenting here on the thread! thank you! :]
( please note though that i work / reply very slowly, and would greatly prefer to plot a little bit before jumping into things! )

rules n preferences
18+ in age only, please - i’m an adult and would prefer to write with other adults, i’m sorry! ;;
third person pov requested ; please no one-liners, first person pov, or asterisks!
i usually prefer to play just one main, but could be convinced to play multiple depending on the prompt!
(eventual) romance is a must ; looking for MxF (with me as the female) ; if multi-chara, pairings can be anything!
this thread is strictly ocxoc!
pretty much ghost friendly ; while not a necessity, i would appreciate it if you were ghost friendly too, just in case! ;v;
animanga or drawn faceclaims are greatly preferred, but i’m not completely opposed to realistic!
would prefer discord, but might be open to pms (may have slower replies tho) ; no threads rn
ooc chatter is requested and very much appreciated, but not a total necessity ; warning - i yap a lot when i’m comfortable!
bumping is welcome and even encouraged, but please don’t continuously spam me!
character bios are requested at some point for reference (preferably sometime before the rp starts)!
you don’t have to have your character’s bio already made ; we can work on them while we plot!
i’m okay with dark themes and don’t really have any triggers (that i know of)!
adult ocs only (unless they’re a background character), please!

the good stuff
anything zombie apocalypse related ; i do have a few ideas already in mind for this, if you’re interested!

royalty (you) x commoner (me) ; maybe also bridgerton-like, n maybe with fantasy / supernatural themes! might be willing to play multiple characters in this, if we make it more bridgerton-like!

something in a college setting n maybe also shoujo-like ; could also have supernatural themes if you want! but, maybe your character is the new, instantly-popular student? or your character needs tutoring for some reason, and my character is tasked by the teacher to tutor yours? anything like that, really! also, i do have a major soft spot for delinquent-like characters, if that matters any haha! :3c also wouldn’t be opposed to teacher (you) x student (me), where they are both adults!

something where both of our characters work together ; maybe monster hunters of sorts, who work for the same agency or whatevs?? i’d love to play a newbie character against a character who is deemed an expert at the job! could also be combined with a demon (you) x angel (me) pairing somehow, if you’d like!

sunshine (me) x grumpy (you)..... pls......... i love this dynamic so much.............

okok so. i have this old story thing i made that i’d love to flesh out, where my character was abandoned by their family a few years prior and has resided in their abandoned home ever since. one day your character, the offspring of a very rich family, is forced by their parents to abandon their rich lifestyle and move into this supposedly abandoned house to live life as an ordinary person, none of them knowing my character is still there. the two meet when your character enters the room my character is trying to hide in, surprising them both. eventually (after much pleading from mine), your character reluctantly lets my character stay there, n yeah! essentially it’d be a big ol forced proximity trope sorta deal, with them slowly bonding n whatnot! :3

i have another story of mine in mind that i’d love to try out, too - essentially the plot would focus on our characters and their days working at this inn (or other type of workplace); however, it’s not just any inn / workplace.. it was created specifically for the supernatural (or something like that)! all of the workers there are supernatural beings too, except for my character, a lonely human girl who gets invited to work there by the owner of the place, your character! i’d also love to include other characters who work there too, whether they be mains as well or just background characters! :>

something focusing on an academy for the supernatural, or superhumans! i would probably be alright with playing multiple characters for this, if you’d like to!

maybe something where your character is a hitman / serial killer / mafia member who becomes infatuated with my character, a civilian (or a florist or something that would be more pleasant compared to your character’s darker profession)! :3

i’d love to play a runaway superhuman experiment ; your character could be the person they happen to run into along the way and befriend, a fellow superhuman, the one doing the experimenting (if you wanna go dark), etc!

probably anything dark, or anything inspired by shoujo!!
romance (of course)
slice of life themes
college setting
soulmates
forced proximity
opposites attract
roommates / neighbors
coworkers
childhood friends to lovers
friends to lovers
enemies / rivals to lovers
fake relationships
arranged marriage
love triangles
reverse harems
reincarnation
forbidden love
dark themes
age gaps (small ones strictly between adults)
zombie apocalypses
supernatural themes
(light) fantasy themes
royalty stuff
fluff
angst
horror

Users who are viewing this thread

Back