• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nobody will be interested…Oh Well.

ZeeLeah19

Zee Goth
Disclaimer: I only play as females as my main character but I will play male side characters.

I write in third person and can write up to two or three paragraphs. Cranmer mistakes are allowed and if I don’t understand something you say I will simply ask you what you meant to say if I can’t figure it out on my own.

Please be 18 or older as I’m 25 I feel more comfortable like that.

Anyways for character sheets I do very basic and like to chat out of character so I don’t mind two dms one for out of character and one for the actual roleplay.My idea is below.

———————————————————————

By the age of 5 Ophelia(my character.) noticed she was able to see people that nobody else could. She would tell her parents and other children about these people she could see but nobody believed her beside her grandmother. Her grandmother explained that these people Ophelia was seeing were the souls of people who had died and couldn’t find their way to the afterlife. Ophelia was told it was her responsibility as one of the few who could see the souls of the departed to help them move on.

Growing up she did just that she helped the departed move on, yet on her 17th birthday she was met with a departed soul that was different. It was angry and harmful to others she didn’t know how to help it. But when she tried to help, the departed soul turned out not to be an human soul and Ophelia got injured herself from it.

Now at the age of 22 Ophelia is a hard working waitress at a small diner.She feels it’s good work and lives alone. occasionally she will help a departed soul move on.

One night after working a late shift Ophelia walked to her apartment until she was silent in fear at the sight of an inhuman soul walking beside her. It just walked beside her and stayed with her till she bumped into a man who pulled out a gun.

Ophelia was surprised at first before he fired the gun at the inhuman soul and sent it back from where it came.Ophelia was shocked before she asked if the man could see the souls also which surprised him and the two begin their story together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back