NITRO Circus (Live)

Josey watched Axel sit down with him and snuggled in a bit to get more comfortable.He listened carefully and nodded when he said something about the blonde boy."Any touching happened?"he said and raised an eyebrow then got up "What the f**k."he said he felt around for his shirt and finally got it and slipped it on."I swear if i see him i'm killing him.No mercy this time,i'm leaving a god damn mark."he said angrily then grabbed a bandage and wrapped it around his arm.He went upstairs and grabbed his glasses that he used only for special purposes and put them on which made him see clearly now.He went back downstairs and looked over at Vi...""Vi...what happ-They did this to you?"he asked but,didn't give her time to answer before he grabbed his bike and was on a hunt to find him.

Not to far down the rode he spotted a blonde haired boy in a bar.He threw his bike to the side and stormed in with a mind determine to beat the crap out of the guy one,for touching him two,for touching Vi and three,for touching his boyfriend,which made him anger that they even laid a finger on his lover.Without thinking he pulled back his right arm and struck the other male with brutal force which knocked him down on the floor. Josey,now on top of the male,struck him punch after punch until he began to see blood on his knuckles which came from the males bloody nose.One more punch to the face knocked the guy out cold then Josey felt someone pushing him back;damn cops."Don't f**cking touch them anymore!You're a pu**y man,grow some god damn balls bro then come up to my face.That sh*t you did was weak dude."he said"Alright get out."one cop said and pushed Josey outside and on the sidewalk"Alright boy we ait pressing any charges on you.This your lucky day.If we see you again we're sending you to jail."the cop said then put him down on the sidewalk.They didn't and wouldn't let Josey free until they sent the blonde boy away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Viola slipped on her leather and patched jacket, zipping it up halfway to hide her stomach.

"Axel c'mon. He's gimme get himself hurt again." She said, grabbing the boys hand to go after Josey.

"Where would he have gone?" She asked. Vi had already grabbed her keys. She didn't want to cry but was already struggling to hold back tears.

Axel stood there as Josey half fixed himself up in his rage storming upstairs and coming back down with glasses on his face, in a different time...Axel would have started cracking jokes about how Josey looked with glasses -not half bad actually but still- Axel took several steps forward to try and convince his boyfriend to stop, but his mouth and hands seemed incapable of doing anything as his motor on his bike started up, Axel snapped out of it as he was tugged along and hopped into Vi car as she got in starting it up, as they drove, he half hung out the window, "Wait! Vi! His bike! h-his bike! Turn back around! That bar!" He was pointing and seemed pretty much ready to somehow fit himself through the window and race along the road because the car was not going fast enough, of course he could not do this so his impatience grew into vocal complaints and slight road rage as he yelled at other cars for being stupid and slow.

@ayezombie @ForgottenBlood

Vi eventually found a oath to weave through some other cars, speeding up as fast as she could. Somehow she managed to whip her back wheels fast enough to avoid being hit a couple times and she flung the wheel around, edging the car into a 180 against the sidewalk.

"God I love being a stunt driver." She mumbled, jumping out as soon as the car was off. Axel was already out undoubtedly.

Axel was out bolting out as soon as the car came to a spinning an thrilling stop, it was awesome to have a driver as skilled as Vi, traffic would not even handle her, Axel saw Josey on the pavement and rushed over, “Josey- you kicked @ss didn’t you?” A slow grin sported on his lips even though eyes still held worry.

Josey watched the cars drive pass and look at him then inside the bar.He really didn't care what they were thinking,all he knew is that he wanted to get out of the handcuffs.When he saw the boy being carried away on a stretcher with blood still gushing out of his noes,Josey smirked and huffed as he waited for the cops to release him.He smiled when he saw his boyfriend come up to him."Eh...I guess so."he said with a shrug as he watched the boy be carried away."Wish they would let me out of these damn handcuffs."he said as he tried pulling them off but,just decided to let them be."Great way to start off my birthday huh?"he said with a smirked as he looked up at him boyfriend.He made a kissy face so Axel would come down to his height and kiss him.

Axel watched them put the blonde punk into the ambulance, "No? It looks like you did," Axel gave a shake of his head, "Not the best of ways to start a birthday, but in terms of unexpected and insane way, it kinda fits...but hey, we will make it better!" Now there was an eager smile on his face as he squated down to kiss Josey's waiting and puckered lips, he let the kiss linger before moving back, "It will be okay you don't turn double 2 every year." Axel ran his hand through brown locks before kissing his boyfriend once more.

Josey smirked"Ok...I did a little damage."he said and looked up at him."I hope so and i'm pretty sure you guys will.Especially you."he said before Axel joined him in a kiss.He smiled and kissed the male back and watched as he pulled away from him"Haha yeah.I'm getting old!"he said and laughed a little. Josey smiled at Axel when he ran a hand through his hair and kissed him once again.He didn't hesitate to give his lover and bite on the lip before pulling away.The cop came over and helped Josey up off the ground then released Josey from the handcuffs"Stay out of trouble."he said before jogging over to the police car and driving away. Josey watched as the ambulance drove away as well then turned back to his boyfriend and hugged him tightly while swinging him around in the air.

Axel squeaked a bit when his lip was nipped on by his boyfriend the smle he had never leaving his face, "Of course, remember? I am awesome and two, I got a surprise that should be awesomer." Axel hugged Josey back as he was realsed by the copper and helped onto the back of his lovers shirt a little tighter as he was swung around, "Hey, hey brithday boy! Careful! Your shoulder." He reminded through mouthfuls of laughter.

Josey laughed a little"Yeah you are awesome."he said with a wink.Josey laughed more"Ok ok."he said and sat him down.He rubbed his shoulder a bit then smiled at his lover and ruffled his hair"Come on let's go.I'm starting not to like this place anymore."he said."Los Angeles ups and downs i guess."he concluded and walked to his bike.Josey grabbed his helmet and put it on the grabbed a helmet for Axel and put it on him,himself.He giggled a little then turned around and hopped onto his bike and turned it on.While waiting for Axel to come on,Josey turned up the radio he had and listened to some music while he watched the sun go up.

Axel watched Josey get on the bike before walking up towards it and with a light sigh accepted the helment being placed on his head, "Hey you sure you don't want me to drive?" It was clearly asked as a joke seeing that Axel had little to no experience in driving a bike. getting on, he red head wrapped his arms lightly around Josey's waist, "Yeah, so long to this place!" He puased for a moment think, "Where are we headed next again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back