• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Naruto: In the Shadow of the Broken Moon

Ganryu Ganryu

Is there any particular stat that would need to be decently allocated towards for a Barrier Jutsu? I was thinking Sealing? But not 100% sure

Ganryu Ganryu

Is there any particular stat that would need to be decently allocated towards for a Barrier Jutsu? I was thinking Sealing? But not 100% sure
That's more difficult honestly, because two different stats could hold it.

Tools and Ninjutsu, could have an argument for both, and I'll take either. Tools has seals, where as ninjutsu is using your chakra directly. So tools has weakpoints, ninjutsu is more taxing.

That's more difficult honestly, because two different stats could hold it.

Tools and Ninjutsu, could have an argument for both, and I'll take either. Tools has seals, where as ninjutsu is using your chakra directly. So tools has weakpoints, ninjutsu is more taxing.
Cheers. I'll divvy the points accordingly ty

I'm in :D got an idea of a kenjutsu user or a bo-staff user with a thunderstorm kekkei genkai (lightning and wind affinities).

Not sure if Shadow Walk, a hiden jutsu ability can be thrown in too. Basically just allows someone to walk as a shadow or melt into one.

Hmmm, actually if that is too much for one character, someone can take this Shadow Walk idea of mine and have fun XD it's like Nara's Shadow jutsu but all transport and nothing else.

For the character sheets' jutsu section, should we do anything if we just want our character to be really good at using a lowish-ranking jutsu? Like, should we delegate points to a lower-rank jutsu to indicate that they're capable of using it on a higher level than usual?

For the character sheets' jutsu section, should we do anything if we just want our character to be really good at using a lowish-ranking jutsu? Like, should we delegate points to a lower-rank jutsu to indicate that they're capable of using it on a higher level than usual?
Make a higher level version of that tech? Otherwise, it's governed by your stats.

-----------------------

I've had over a dozen people so far interested. So, two quick things

If anyone else is asking, Imma have to say closing. If you've stated interest, finish up, otherwise, [[Closed]].

Also, cause been juggling a dozen people, I might have missed a few messages. Ping me if I've missed anything. Thank you.

I'm in :D got an idea of a kenjutsu user or a bo-staff user with a thunderstorm kekkei genkai (lightning and wind affinities).

Not sure if Shadow Walk, a hiden jutsu ability can be thrown in too. Basically just allows someone to walk as a shadow or melt into one.

Hmmm, actually if that is too much for one character, someone can take this Shadow Walk idea of mine and have fun XD it's like Nara's Shadow jutsu but all transport and nothing else.

Ganryu Ganryu I'm making a character sheet right now and I'd like to know if these basic concepts are okay before I continue :3

Ganryu Ganryu I'm making a character sheet right now and I'd like to know if these basic concepts are okay before I continue :3
I'm at a literal dozen people right now, so might be a squeeze... but I'm also fairly sure people always drop out.

I don't think you need a Hiden for the shadow stuff. Nara specialize in it, but character's like Jiraiya and random mooks have shown ability to mess with it.

When you say thunderstorm stuff, mean storm release with lasers? Fine, but just checking. I'm alright with most things, just as long as the jutsu themselves are balanced. Stats prevent anyone from being too strong overall anyways.
Either blade or staff work.

Ganryu Ganryu
Thunderstorm Jutsu uses both Lightning and Wind ninjutsu to create dark clouds of supercharged lightning clouds. The clouds themselves are only fast as the wind that my character uses to propel them, while the lightning is only as strong as she pushes her lightning chakra through, which gets weaker the further away it is from her. She can form small domes with it and she usually uses it to conceal her movements or to trap her with her enemy as touching the clouds electrocutes you (unless you are fast/resistant enough to the jutsu that it can't stop you... or if you go underground).

I'll try to make the process easy for you lol XD

Phayne Phayne , did you finish your char, want me to look it over?

Was WIP when I first looked in, but looks a lot more complete.

Hate doing this, but I'm at 13 players. I expected 9. If I haven't sent you a PM, or you are not approved, I'm going to have to say the RP's closed. I can ping people if space opens up, but yeah, looks like we're full and bulging a bit here.

Thanks everyone for the interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back