• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mostly just looking for partners (〃・ิ‿・ิ)ゞ

Chogan

King the anime guro

Hello!!

I'm King or Chogan and I'm just seekin' out anyone who is up for long term roleplaying. I've been at this for a while but I'm always up for anything new.

>I'm mostly one to roleplay in paragraphs, be it multiple or singular. I try to reply to people in a similar way they do to me.

>I understand things happen, I never want to rush anyone into an immediate reply. I want everything to be as chill as possible, aka reply when you are in the mood and are really feelin' it.

>I never mind a plot; If you want one then throw it at me or if you just want to wing it, lets go at it. If you want to throw one in half way through a current one, cool with me too.

>That's another thing, I love building plot and relationships between characters.

>We all make mistakes, myself in particular. I'm fine if you mix up with spelling, just as long as you have a basic grasp of English then that's good with me!

>I'm also fine with normal conversation in between roleplays. I don't bite I swear.

I really enjoy any roleplay honestly. Be it OCs or Fandom related, but I mostly enjoy OCs as I feel there is less limitation.

(Sorry if I do anything wrong. I'm still trying to get a grasp at all this, woops)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there (:

You seem like a really chill and fun kind of person!

I had a couple questions for you :3

What are your favorite type of fantasy topics? And what gender do you prefer to play as?

LaReyna said:
Hey there (:
You seem like a really chill and fun kind of person!

I had a couple questions for you :3

What are your favorite type of fantasy topics? And what gender do you prefer to play as?
I really enjoy any fantasy, I've had experience with majority and yet to have any I don't approve of! :0 I'm always open to anything new anyway

With gender, honestly I'm fine with either. If my partner has any preference then I'm always free to bend as I ain't too picky.

I hope i was able to answer your questions!!

um,,,

i'm not exactly sure how this works, but hello!

you seem neat c:

i'm totes up to a roleplay even though i bounce around a lot and get distracted easily.

i'm trying to find a way to remedy that and i think the best way is 1x1 for me.

it's a pleasure to meet you!! nvn

I'd definitely be up for having a creative talk and seeing what the both of us are into, as far as RPing goes. I, too, have yet to find any fantasy I don't like! If you're interested, I do multi-paragraph RPing, play characters of either sex, and am down to mind-meld ideas. -thumbs up- If you want, shoot me a PM and we can yak back and forth, some.

If you're still looking for a partner I'd love to roleplay with you! Send me a PM if you're interested.

mikko said:
um,,,
i'm not exactly sure how this works, but hello!

you seem neat c:

i'm totes up to a roleplay even though i bounce around a lot and get distracted easily.

i'm trying to find a way to remedy that and i think the best way is 1x1 for me.

it's a pleasure to meet you!! nvn
Ah I'm glad! ;_; Honestly, I don't mind if you don't reply straight away. If you get distracted or even just ain't feelin it I won't get upset so don't worry too much about it. If you are still feeling up for it then feel free to PM me or I will as soon as I can!! (As I can't yet woops)

Chogan said:

Hello!!

I'm King or Chogan and I'm just seekin' out anyone who is up for long term roleplaying. I've been at this for a while but I'm always up for anything new.

>I'm mostly one to roleplay in paragraphs, be it multiple or singular. I try to reply to people in a similar way they do to me.

>I understand things happen, I never want to rush anyone into an immediate reply. I want everything to be as chill as possible, aka reply when you are in the mood and are really feelin' it.

>I never mind a plot; If you want one then throw it at me or if you just want to wing it, lets go at it. If you want to throw one in half way through a current one, cool with me too.

>That's another thing, I love building plot and relationships between characters.

>We all make mistakes, myself in particular. I'm fine if you mix up with spelling, just as long as you have a basic grasp of English then that's good with me!

>I'm also fine with normal conversation in between roleplays. I don't bite I swear.

I really enjoy any roleplay honestly. Be it OCs or Fandom related, but I mostly enjoy OCs as I feel there is less limitation.

(Sorry if I do anything wrong. I'm still trying to get a grasp at all this, woops)

Hey there, you sound like a really fun person!

My name is Kyna and I am an experienced roleplayer with a quite a complicated plot on my hands..

You seem like the kind of person to engage with me..!

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Feel free to message me anytime with ANY plot ideas you might have or desires, I do literally anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back