• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 🐞Miraculous ladybug group AU roleplay 🐞

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Angel nods in greeting to the girl before going back to looking at her phone, checking locations and what not, she's also checking what clothes she needs to wear. "Hey Angel..." Yuki whispers "Can we check your house attic soon? You promised me that remember?" the kwami asks quietly, earning a soft hm from the young model.

Katherne Felt the Rustle of her Bag as she knew Biss is looking for her cookies in her bag...

Nellie looks content, sitting in the back of class with a fairly large bag beside her. Her hoodie covers her face, leaving an air of mystery around her. Meanwhile, the 5 Kwamis she has are in her bag, looking for snacks

Biss Decided to Leave katherine's Bag and look for other kwami's without anyone looking at her.

Angel sighs and stretches while Yuki scans the room for potential victims "Hey guys. Isn't the teacher late?" Angel asks tilting her head a bit confused "I mean, she's never really late, you think she'd call or something."

Biss Was in Yuki's bag, not realizing that that was the wrong bag. Katherine nodded."yeah seems like it."she said

Yuki yawns and goes to Angel's bag where she makes herself comfortable on a beanie. "This is the first time it happened, do you think she's alright?" she asks.

Lily sat in her seat as the teacher walked into the classroom

teacher entered:”everyone take your seat “

"She has 5 Kwamis" Spriinkles said.

Meanwhile, Nellie was listening to music in a seat in the back. She was new, so she'd have to introduce herself.

Yuki glares at the other kwamis before shushing them "Do I need to remind you that they can hear us talk?" she asks quietly. Angel sees the confused looks and she puts her phone away in her bag after shaking it a bit, that shpuld get whatever kwami's in her bag to shut up.

Spriinkles nodded, "Yeah..." she said quietly, "There's me, Clicc, Kermitt, Suus, and Waluigii"

Nellie was DREADING getting called over to introduce herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back