• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mew Mew Style

Aki smiled. "Yeah, I guess so. And sorry about intruding, it's just she was being kind of rude." She said. "I don't tolerate rude people well. Name's Aki." She said, looking at him. He was nice, kind of childish but nice. She laughed a bit to herself, thinking about her crazy day which was less than ordinary.

Hatashi sat down on the floor in front of her, with her head back, then said, "Sure, why not. I don't see why not, braiding is fun. Yaaaaay friendship." She said, giggling, then fell silent again. Here she was, at another friend's house. Maybe mom and dad were right. Maybe she did spend too much time out of the house...

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nichole smiled asked hatashi to sit on the stool. Then hummed brushing hatashi's hair. Nichole smiled and then started to braid her hair thinking as she went.

(Sorry i fell asleep)

Itaru gave Aki a cheery smile,"Itaru!" He introduced himself. "Yea was a little mean, but maybe she was just having a bad day." He shrugged. "I suppose i should go return this to her." He lifted the locket that the previous girl dropped to show Aki,"It was nice meetin' ya!" He ruffled her hair and took off to find the steaming blue haired girl.

He followed her scent, it was sweet and citrus-y,"Sour like her" he thought and chuckled to himself. She was going all over the place, almost seemed like she wasnt going anywhere in particular. "Hmmm" he stood in the middle of the side walk when an idea popped into his head. He ran into a very narrow near by little alley way between two buildings and POP! Two black, fluffy ears and a whipping energetic tail slithered out. With the help of his now enhanced senses, his agility was 3 times better. He jumped up, high enough to land on one of the buildings and decided to follow her that way. It was quicker, less energy was required, and he can spot her easier with that arial view. Sure enough that tactic paid off and he spotted her just up ahead. There was another nearby alley way she was about to pass and his growing mischievous smirk signals another brilliant idea. He beat her to the alley and jumped into it silently. He stood against the wall by the corner of the alley and the side walk. He wanted to laugh, she made it so easy for him to tell when she was getting closer since she was mumbling and ranting to herself. And the instant she passed him Itaru stepped out, grabbed her and pulled her into the alley. He spun her around quickly, her back pressed up against him. One arm held her firmly as well as the locket, while the other covered her mouth. "Scream and ill....um ill eat you..." His deep voice came back as he childishly threatened her. Subconsciously he couldnt help but laugh, but kept up his act on the out side.

Aki stared at her hair in dismay. "Danget." She said, trying to fix it. But she noticed as she was trying to fix it that two little fluffy ears came out of her head. Frightened, she darted into an alleyway, slowly uncovering her ears. She took a small mirror she had for stage makeup and looked at them. They looked distinctly tiger like. She sighed and popped them back in, fixing her hair and walking out of the alleyway.

(I wake up and come back to four more pages.....-.-")

Kaiya stood there with a blank face after he winked at her. Sei of course was not happy with this and wanted to punch Itaru, but he was already out the door. When Ritsuka spoke up it caught both of their attention. She glanced at her brother and nodded. "We'll leave right after." The girl was really cute and Sei noted that but was more focused on how nervous she was being around them. As long as she's not pushing herself. Sei nudged Kaiya forward and she kicked him again. "I'm not very good with strangers either....s-so I hope we can be friends in the future...." She rubbed her arm and didn't make eye contact while Sei is smiling to himself.

Ritsuka untensed when she heard they wanted to be friends,"Friends?" Her tiny voice echoed quietly. She shook her head to snap out of it and tensed up again,"R-right this way please..." She pulled out two chairs for them to sit side by side. The two maids came by and gave them each a plate of already served food and a glass of apple juice, per Ritsuka's request. They set forks and a spoon by each dish of a beef stew set on too of rice with potatoes, carrots, and some celery. Suka ate quickly as she was nervous, her hand trembled each time she tried to feed herself. "Heh heh, um...Miss try to eat slower please, we dont want you to choke..." One of the maids told her. Ritsuka looked at her then back at her plate seeing she was almost finished,"Oh..." She pushed her chair back, and the 4'11" snow haired girl picked up her plate,"Um....ill be back .." She said to her guests and took it to the back. She set the plate in the sink then turned around to the cook,"WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!" she gripped onto him,"Why are new people always so scary?!"

"Its all in your head, they seem nice."

"B-but ;o; ..." She sniffled.

"Dont worry, just be nice, itll be alright." He patted her head.

She let go and grabbed a tray of cookies that were left on the counter by the door. She brought them to the table and picked about 5 in her hand. Cookies were her favorite thing to eat, and she could eat every single one but shared with her new neighbors. She nibbled on one and instantly became more calm. Suka stopped nibbling and looked at them, a cookie crumb stuck on her face,"You can have some too." She said.

Isha immediately squealed and brought an elbow down to smash into his stomach. "I WAS JOKING ABOUT BEING ROBBED!" She shouted, turning on him and making a birdlike sqwaking sound, lunging out of his grip, arms up defensively before realizing who it was, "Oh... It's you... Oh sh*t. Um.... Sorry.."

Kaiya lit up when she seemed more calm for a second then back to normal. I want her to be relaxed around us. She pouted but sat down anyways, eating respectfully. The food was good and that made her pout more. Sei laughed and rubbed her head, eating as well. When the cookies came out, she froze and glanced up. It was well known by her few friend back home that she loved sweets. Kaiya slowly grabbed one when they were offered and smiled brightly at the taste. "Thank you~!" She was in her little world while nibbling on the delicious treat. "Haha. She really does want to be friends. Since she has none~" He got a smack to the head and laughed more. "Sorry, sorry. Your one friend." Kaiya blushed deeply, not wanting Ritsuka knowing that.

Ritsuka stopped eating them again,"Dont worry...i dont have any either..." She shrugged like it was nothing,"just my brother and the people that work in the house." She went back to nibbling. She was glad someone else clearly loved sweets as much as she did, but Suka loved cookies more than anything. Her legs kicked under the table with happiness. Cookies always lightened the mood~ 
When he got Isha's elbow rammed into his stomach, his cat like features disappeared before she turned around. "Geez! Thats quite an elbow you got there..." Itaru nervously chuckled and held onto his stomach. Being in so many fights, it didnt take long for him to recover. He straighted the hoodie he was wearing and lifted his hand up with the locket,"Here..." His eyes blinked emotionlessly,"You dropped it back there..."

"What..? Oh! Oh my god!" Her eyes widened, and she grabbed the locket, holding it close to her chest. "I didn't even notice that I'd dropped it..." She muttered, looking at it, before looking up at him and saying, "Thank you... Seriously, if I had lost this, my mother would have freaked out, me with her..." before stuffing it over her head so it hung from her neck. The blue haired girl looked at him, then smiled hesitantly and held out a hand, "Isha, um, sorry, about earlier..."

Itaru reached into his shirt pocket before he took her hand,"Dont worry about, we'll call it even, just dont be so careless and clumbsy next time." He grinned as he left the money that she gave him earlier, in her hand when they shook. "Im Itaru by the way." He smiled down at her. He looked back up to the side walk, and started walking back towards it,"Any particular place youre headed? Or are you just wandering?" He raised his arms and hands to the back of his head as he walked.

"Nah, no places to go, just wandering in order to get out of the house." She said, stuffing her hands back in her pockets and looked at him, blinking a few times before following after him, she followed with a neutral expression.

Sei felt a little sad that she said that so easily but smiled afterwards. "Then we can be your first and second~" He flicked Kaiya's forehead to snap her out of it and she nodded. She noticed that her plate was empty and so was Sei's. She didn't want it to be awkward and just get up to leave. "We won't do anything bad, if that's what you keep thinking." Her voice was firm while she looked at her, breaking off a piece of her cookie to give to Sei.

"Wow youre the total opposite of my sister, she locks herself up at home." He chuckled,"Today was the first day ive seen her in a year." He threw that little fact in,"Actually today is the first day ive been back in this town for a whole year!" He laughed. His head turned to look at her,"Ive never seen you around..." 
Ritsuka smiled when Sei offered them to be her first friends. She looked at Kaiya and shook her head,"N-no! Thats not it at all!" She cringed once more and looked down at her lap.

He was surprised when she finally smiled and smiled back. Kaiya on the other hand was getting a little upset since she knew it was the truth. She wanted to give her a chance to calm down at least. It was his turn to flick her forehead. "Ow!" She pouted and shrunk in her chair, knowing her place. "Sorry about that, she's rude at first but really nice once you get to know her." He nudged her under the table and she looked away. "I'm sorry that I made you worry." I hate this, but he is the oldest.

"Nah, I don't leave the house much either... And when I do, I'm riding my motorcycle out across the country, down those little dirt roads... Meet plenty of strange but nice people that way..." She said, a sweet smile on her face, "Like this one time, I met an old man with one arm on the side of the road after the Screamer ran out of gas. At first I was kind of skeptical about him, but he helped me drag the bike back to this little farm with his wife, and he told me about his experiences in World War Two, it was actually kinda fascinating in a morbid depressing kinda way."

Itaru blinked at her,"I see ._. Well....my sister only gets out like 5 minutes a day. She doesnt go very far." He said pulling out a pastry from his sweater pocket,"Want some?" He he showed it to her.

"Nah, I eat too much anyway....." She said, biting her lip, trying not to take the food. You eat too much for your own good, even if you never gain any weight... she thought inwardly, her mind running off to places she hadn't visited in years... I sure have met some crazy people while I was on the road... But oh well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Itaru shook his head in disbelief,"Doesnt seem like it" He rubbed his chin and inspected her, looking up and down with a smirk. Itaru snickered and shrugged taking a bite. "Ih hey heres my street." He pointed to the corner they were coming up on.

"Heh, yeah, I know... I saw you drive up here earlier... We're practically neighbors." She said, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked up her own gates driveway, not at all eager to go back to the lush life. With a sigh, she blew a piece of hair out of her face and looked back at Itaru.

Last edited by a moderator:
Itaru blinked and turned his head to look at her,"Im lucky enough to be neighbors with you? So far this is a good day." He chuckled, despite dropping his milk of course. He ruffled his own hair and looked down the street,"i should probably check on my sister....i left her alone with two strangers." He grinned when he spoke, but that grin disappeared when he realized that what he said kind of sounded bad.

Kaiya wanted to go home but Sei didn't want to leave Ritsuka alone after their talk. He knew she was probably lonely with just the maids and other servants. She admired the room they were in for the first time and was surprised how spacious it was. How did she not notice this when they first walked in? Sei broke the silence. "If it's okay, we'll stay until your brother comes back. I'd feel bad if I left like this."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back