• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mew Mew Style

Nichole smirked and grabbed her guns. Then took off behind the cat. "HEY PICK ON SOMEONE YA OWN SIZE! Choco bullets!" Nichole shot at it and said"I'll distract it! Can you probably take him down?" She zoomed to another side of the cat shooting and bit her lip. Nichole's eyes narrowed looking for a weak spot.

Aki smiled and jumped. She shook her hoop, which had a tiny bell on it as did her choker. "Here Kitty, Kitty. Come out and play!" She yelled. "Mew Mew, Orange Rings!" She yelled, as she tossed her ring as a ton more surrounded her. Smiling, the rings were sent towards the lumbering cat as it hit the underside of her chest.

The large animal took the attacks with a hiss, then faded away turning back into an ordinary little kitten, shaking and looking terrified, and the jellyfish from before was left, floating around of it's own accord. A fluffy pastel orange creature with cat ears, tail and wings flew out of the trees and opened it's mouth, swallowing up the other creature, then smiling. The man from earlier walking out of the trees, clappin slowly.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nichole blinked then walked over to the kitten. "Hi little one. You alright?" She picked him up and hugged him close. Then looked up seeing the guy from before. "W-who are you?" Nichole asked hugging the kitten closer not too close to where he can't breathe. Her ears flattened and she became very protective over the kitten. "Where is hatashi? "

Aki looked at the little fluffy orange thing. 'What is this?" She asked, looking at it. It was fluffy and kind of cute, like a phone charm. She tickled it, watching it giggle. She jumped back, letting go of it. She reached out a finger and poked it gently, watching it rock back and forth with her touch. She smiled. "Your adorable."

The little fluff ball purred at her touch, then flew back over to the man and rested in his open hand. "She's fine," he started, then turned and waved his other hand for them to follow him, "I'm Ryan. Come with me, my friend needs to talk to you both."

Nichole blinked and followed him. Then saw the robot. "That has to be. The cutest robot ever!" Stars in her eyes. She smiled and patted it on the head. Nichole smiled hugging the kitten once more. She hummed a lullaby to calm him.

Aki followed the man and the tiny fluff ball. She wanted to pet him and keep him, but it looked like she couldn't. "It is like the cutest thing ever." She said, standing next to her. Extending a hand. "Aki." She said.

The fluffball flew between the two girls, making purring sounds and cuddling with them, but it seemed to take a particular interest in Aki. Ryan lead them to the bright pink cafe and opened the door. Inside a tall man with sandy brown hair sat at a table and looked up when they came in, bringing a smile to his face. "Ryan, I see your back."

Nichole said"im nichole. "Looking at aki. She smiled at the robot and blinked looking at the tall guy. "Wait I have to get to the animal shelter! But how do I get put of this costume thingy? " blushing and then pulled at her shirt. It was embarrassing. Nichole blinked and said"e-excuse me what are we here for sir?"looking at the tall man again.

Aki took the small puffball in her hand. "What are we supposed to do now. This is kind of weird but if it means I get to have a job or I get to keep this fluffy thing, then I'm in." She said. She was looking at the thing as she pet it's fluffy little head. She needed a job to be able and eat something after the next week or two.

The blonde man huffed,"If you can name him, you can keep him."

The other man, addressed as Kyle, stood up and bowed, "my apologies for so suddenly intruding. I am Kyle, and this is my friend and partner Ryan," Ryan lifted a hand from where he leaned against the wall, "And I'll be more then happy to explain what is happening to you. If you want to return to normal, repeat the process of transformation, and if not it fade away naturally." Kyle smiled and stood up again.

Nichole said"o-ok. Um can you te us what happened to us please? "Sitting down at a table. The kitten sat on her shoulder and meowed. "Its very nice to meet you kyle and ryan."Nichole said bowing. The kitten Nichole decided to name kuro mewed.

Akira took the little puffball. "Mewchi." She said, holding it in her hand. She smiled at it and put it on her shoulder, the small little fluffy thing snuggling into her. She looked at them. "Nice to meet you, anyone know where I can get a job?" She asked, her stomach growling. Apparently jumping around burned more calories that circus training.

"Oh we'll get to that..." Ryan said, in relation to Aki's question.

"Your DNA has been fused with that of a cheetah, and Aki's has Bengal Tiger in her." Kyle said simply, as if that cleared everything up. "There is a threat to our world, an intelligent alien species known as Cynaclons. They use odd "jellyfish" beings from their home world to fuse with common animals on our world, the monster you just fought. These are called Chimera-animals."

Nichole said"they hurt innocent animals?!"hissing her ears flat. Then she kissed her pendant again changing back. Nichole dusted off her shorts and gritted her teeth. "How dare they! Wait....can you tell us everything? "Blinking. "Do aliens are real...."

Ryan sighed and held up a picture of the long eared woman from earlier. "This doesn't look alien to you?"

Kyle looked at him, then moved to Nichole and said, "They want to eliminate human beings. You have been mixed with animals that show resistance to the predasites. Only you can fight them."

"And a few others. We just haven't found them." Ryan piped in.

Nichole gulped. "I dont know if my family will be ok with this...b-but I'll do my best."biting her cheek. Kuro meowed and pawed kyle purring loudly. Nichole rubbed her arm and thought. She was going to be late but the world did matter too. "Ill help. Aki maybe you can work here?"smiling.

Aki looked around. "Fighting? So we are going to be doing this regularly?" She asked. And a Bengal tiger? Awesome. She had always loved the tigers at the circus. After all, she rode on there backs as she did her hoop trick. For some reason, they had never tried to hurt her, and it was awesome. The trainers were especially impressed.

"Yes. You are. And also, you do get a job. Here. In this cafè. It's our cover operation for what we're really doing." Ryan said, flinging a folded uniform at her, in a fitting shade of orange.

Aki caught the uniform with ease, holding it with one hand. She smiled and tickled the tiny creature, looking at thee guys. "Sweet." She said, looking at it. 'When do we start?" She asked.

Nichole said"you'll look so cute in it." Clapping and smiled. Kuro meowed and licked Nichole's cheek. "That does make sense why cheetahs walked up to me at the zoo..and a mom tried to take me as one of her own when I was 6." Nichole said then shrugged. "Such beautiful creatures." Smiling.

"Oh no. You get one too." Ryan said, tossing her one of the appropriate color, then looked at Aki," We'll open tomorrow. So be here tomorrow bright and early, we expect both of you here."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nichole blushed and said"how do you even know our sizes? Gasp stalker!"pointing at ryan her eyes wide. "You are a stalker! Where did you put hatashi-chan?" Looking for her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back