• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Mew Mew Style

"No, I just guessed by looking. I wouldn't stalk you anyway." He said, looking at her with an arched eyebrow. Kyle looked at him, then walked off, "Your friend is fine, she's resting in a back room. Come this way."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nichole looked at him and blushed then shook her head walking to the back room following kyle. He was much nicer than ryan. She said"thank you for watching her kyle-san." Her voice soft as usual. She then picked her up and put her om her back. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

Kyle nodded and bowed, with a smile on his face, "of course. Goodbye." Ryan was waiting and offered no goodbye to Nichole. "Have fun taking her home and getting to the animal shelter on time." He said, bored, looking at his watch with a neutral expression. Mewchi meanwhile purred in Aki's presence, cuddling against her cheek.

Nichole jogged out then stopped. "Cmon kuro." Kuro ran after her and jumped on her head. Nichole hummed jogging to hatashi's house. She knocked on the door biting her lip. Nichole wondered what hatashi's mom was like.

Hatashi's mother, a woman with flowing gray hair opened the door and snapped, "What!?" At Nichole, then looked down at Hatashi and groaned in frustration, then snatched her from Nichole and snapped, "What did she do this time? Nevermind, I don't want to know, thank you for dragging her body home." The woman said before slamming the door shut, the sounds of shouting ensued soon after.

Nichole bit her lip hard. She looked at kuro. "Kuro can you do me a favor please?" the kitten hhopped onto the roof and went to hatashi's window. He sneaked in through the small crack and landed on the floor. Nichole jogged to the animal shelter and worked. She had to help hatashi.

Isha suddenly stood from the table once she was done with her breakfast and abruptly walked away, not saying a word. This was always the time of day that she vanished- rolled her motorcycle out of the garage and drove away into the night. Nobody really knew where she went.

@Darkens

Ritsuka walked down the side walk with a popsicle in hand. Her tiny pink tongue lapping at the cold treat. She ran her fingers through her long white hair while large orange headphones pounded in her ears. The music could be heard by the people walking past her. She sang and hummed along to the music, carefree and enjoying the day/night (idk what time of day it is). As she walked she noticed a dog tied to a chair of a restaurant outside. The dog whined. She slid her headphones to around her neck and and bent down,"Hi there, whats wrong?" She tilted her head the way a confused puppy does when the are confused. The dog yipped and yapped back to her (i forgot to add in the "other" part of the chara sheet but she can talk to other canines since she is one.) she perked up,"oh!" She looked around looking for something, and on the other side of the side walk was a water bowl,"So someone kicked this too far huh?" She said picking it up. The dog barked happily in reply. She giggled and put it infront of the creature. With a pat on the head, she stood up and walked away. Clear crystal blue eyes curved in happiness as she continued to eat her ice cream... 
Itaru landed in the air port. His head rested on a window as he stared off. He was gone for a year and deeply missed his sister. The bump of the landing plane bumped him out of his thoughts. She looked around and like everyone else patiently awaited his turn, luckily with the help of the wealth that his parents left behind, he was in the front with the rest of first class. 
(Lol i meant he not she xD )

Aki smiled and waved at everyone. "Now then Mewchi, let's go explore for a bit." She said. She had earned a bit of cash from this morning and she was off to buy some food from the market. She had no fancy cellphone to attach Mewchi to so she attached her to the small bag she carried with her. She smiled at the little puffball before heading to the supermarket.

Nichole smiled waving bye to the animals. Then skipped out and bought a crepe at the crepe stand."t-thank you. " she said then bought one for hatashi. Nichole nommed on hers smiling and walked back to hatashi's house and knocked on the door. She bit her cheek hoping her mom wouldnt yell at her again.

Sei was the first one to start complaining. He kept saying how the weather messed up his head and Kaiya would just hit him. They had gotten off a train to live here. People had mentioned a cafe with good sweets, and Kaiya loved sweets. The one problem was that their parents kept calling them to see if they were safe. As they got to the rented house ,Kaiya 'somehow' how got by asking, Sei got more attached since he didn't know the neighbors, which made Kaiya more upset. "Will you stop following me!?!" He made a sad face and shrunk back in fear. "I can't help it..." She sighed and shook her head in disappointment. "And you're supposed to be the oldest." She went outside to get more familiar with the area and already heard footsteps behind her, the tall shadow confirming her idiot brother.

Aki was walking back from the supermarket, a bag of fresh vegetables in hand as she walked down the street towards her small house. She sighed, walking to her door. She heard the unfamiliar sound of chipper voices next door and took a few steps back, looking at the neighboring house. She saw a brother and a sister there. She smiled and opened her door, placing her stuff inside.

Kaiya wanted to see how good his reflexes were since he was tired. She suddenly stopped and he stumbled, falling down. Laughter bubbled up instantly and she held her stomach. Sei wasn't happy at this and pouted, but didn't leave her side as she continued to walk. She wiped tears out of her eyes and patted his head, making him smile. "Remember buildings like we always do so you don't get lost if I'm not here." "I'll always be with you." His answer was quick and serious. It made her smile and nod. "Just in case though. Idiot."

Aki smiled and looked at Mewchi. The little thing suddenly started talking. "There are others near Aki! You need to find them." It said, looking at her. "Strange, the only people here are the new neighbors...." Aki said, pausing in her sentence. She grabbed her bag and walked out the door, seeing the two siblings outside.

Soon after getting off the plane, bags in hand, a car was set to pick him up. Itaru was driven to a near by train station, where he boarded a train and headed to the city. The country side was beautiful. Talk green grass that danced with the wind, clear blue creeks and lakes, and the hills covered with forest trees.

After many hours, the train came to a stop. Itaru grabbed his things and departed....

Ritsuka on the other hand was admiring her stroll through the city. She didnt go out much and there fore doesnt know her city very much, even thiugh shes lived there for 17 years... "Guess i should be getting back now...." She said to herself. Slipping her headphones back on, she walked herself back home, following her own scent so she wouldnt get lost. Suka has been a mew since middle school. Its still new to her and she cant control her transformations very well. She locks herself in her room almost all the time but occasionally comes out to explore.

She arrived to her home. It was located all the way down at the end of a street. Her home has been passed down for many generations. It was a old wooden traditional Japanese style home. A wooden fence enclosed it and a fairly large yard was wedged between the actual home and the fence. Her family had always stuck to tradition and she wanted to keep it that way. Despite her only family member being her brother, she wasnt entirely alone. A cook, two maids, and a gardener lived with her.

Suka went through the gate and heard a commotion from behind her, down the street a little ways. She noticed a few people, around her age, out side of their homes. She gasped, in fear of being noticed and quickly shut the door. With a sigh of relief she walked up the three wooden steps and into her home with the slide of a door. She took off her shoes and set her headphones hanging on a coat rack. "Miss Tsukiyomi, welcome home!" The two maids greeted her. They were very nice and Ritsuka really enjoyed their company. "Hello."

"We have a bath ready for you and dinner will be done shortly." They smiled.

"Thank you~!" Ristuka's tiny voice chimmed.

They led her into the bathhouse. The bath tub was placed into the ground instead of a usual tub that sat on top. She slipped in, the steam floating and filling the room. There was one glass window and wooden blinds which she controlled at her leisure. She sat and closed her eyes.

Kaiya wanted to meet the neighbors but didn't want to be rude. She wondered near the house so she wouldn't get lost, but that rarely happens. Sei was quietly humming behind her and she flicked his forehead to stop him. He pouted again but still followed, not saying a word. That's how it usually works. Kaiya being the more mature one who makes the decisions while being a year younger. Sei on the other hand was like a kid you had to discipline or else he wouldn't listen. He'll have his older brother moments but that's about it. She's used to him following him everywhere, but sometimes it gets annoying. He just wants to show how much he loves his little sister. "I know you're thinking the same." Sei brightens when he's spoken to and nods slowly. He too wanted to meet their new neighbors. Two peas in a pod huh?

After her bath, the house maids dressed her in the kimono she wears around the house,"Youre dinner is done~"

"Ill be right there!" Suka yelled to her calling maid while she tied her lower thigh length snow white hair. Crystal eyes blinked as she focused in the mirror. Once finished she walked briskly to the dining room, tummy growling and all.

The gardener outside was watering the plants in the other side of the gate, near the side walk. He looked up and noticed the two teens who just moved in, strolling through the street,"Hello!" He waved to them,"So youre the new neighbors. Oh i think Miss Tsukiyomi will be thrilled to see some people her age here!" He smiled at them.

Kaiya jumped when someone spoke to them. She wasn't very good with strangers and waved back with a small smile on her face. Miss? Sei on the other hand was very happy and laughed. "Then if you could tell Miss Tsukiyomi was it? That we'd like to greet her when it's possible." His manners were noticeable and made her giggle, knowing that he's not always like that.

"Oh you can come in and greet her now. Shes at the dinner table now!" He smiled. Everyone that worked for Ritsuka knew she didnt have many friends and tried to get her out of the house at times to hopefully meet someone. But she would only be out for 20 minutes before she comes running home. The gardener opened the gate, shutting off the hose,"This way~" he waite for them to follow and led them through the yard and into the house.

Ritsuka could instantly smell the foreign scents and ducked under the table. The maids could hear the voices coming toward them,"Ritsuka whatre you doing?!" They whispered.

"New people are scary...." She said said straight out with no emotion.

"Get up!"

"No!"

"Miss! Please!"

The gardener came into the dining room,"And here is the dining roo--oh..." He was interrupted by the sight of the maids trying to pull out a struggling white haired girl 
Itaru ended back up in the big city,"Well at least nothings changed..." He said looking at the building with his hands resting on his hips. He turned back to the cab that brought him from the train station. He tipped the driver generously and took his things. He threw a duffle bag over his right shoulder with one hand amd with his left he carried another. He wasnt too far from his home so he walked about a block before turning onto his street. He could see his house and his face lightened up a little.

Walking through the gate and pass the yard, he slid the door open and stepped out of his shoes. There was a loud commotion coming from deeper in the house. His eye brow lifted,"What now..." His deep voice mumbled. He walked into the dining room and stood behind the strangers and the gardener. He gave an annoyed sigh and dropped his bags, making a loud sound that disrupted the chaos,"What....is going on."

The two maids stopped to look at him and Ritsuka popped up from under the table like gopher,"Itaru?!"

Aki had been watching the twins inconspicuously from the bushes. She decided to come out of her hiding place and pretending she hadn't been stalking the two. She suddenly got the urge to play with a ball of yarn or something, but she shook her head, brushing it off. She put a smile on her face and walked up next to the twins.

Laura was on top of a building looking for Kapara. "Kapara! Kapara! ugh where are you?!.......oh i'm bored she was suppose to meet me here." She sat down with her legs crossed trying to think of what do now.

@explosiveKitten

Kapara appeared above Laura, angry as always, floating over her head, arms crossed over her chest and with a sour expression. "What do you want? I'm doing fine on my own." She snapped.

@animegirl20

Last edited by a moderator:
Both of them were confused with the sight of the girl getting pulled out form under the table. Kaiya kept glancing at Sei while staying close to him. The servants looked friendly but Miss looked like them. She smiled at her and wasn't used to this much commotion. Sei noticed the guy named Itaru and looked over him to see if he was dangerous. Kaiya didn't like the weirdness in the air so she spoke up. "We moved close by and just wanted to say hello. Um, my name is Kaiya and this is my brother Sei." They both bowed slightly in respect with similar smiles on their faces.

Itaru nodded his head, a blank emotion plastered his face, he acknowledged them. He turned his attention back to Ritsuka,"Arent you gonna say hello to them?"

Ritsuka looked back and forth between her brother and the strangers. She patted some dust off her kimono and slowly and timidly walked up to the strangers. She looked at the ground and walked up to them,".....hi..." She pouted, not making eye contact. She made a little bow then stood straight up and and stiffly stuck her tiny hand out to them, still not looking.

Sei noticed how nervous Ritsuka was so he stepped forward and gently shook her hand. "My sister is just like you." Kaiya glared at him and kicked him. "Oops~" He was trying to be friendly to their new neighbor but was still a little nervous himself. Kaiya on the other hand was building up her courage and was glancing at her kimono. "I really like the color on your kimono, it's really pretty on you." She meant what she said but kept her eyes away as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back