• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mendoza Heights -- a high school rp

Winona

No, I don't have too many characters.

a high school roleplay

Mendoza Heights

The City on the Water

The Spins

Mac Miller

• The little seaside town...

Ah, Mendoza Heights. Once, an absolutely gorgeous marvel on the coast of California, with its boardwalk attracting people from miles away.

Once upon a time, Mendoza Heights had been considered one of the places that you had to stop at if you were going by boat from wherever. The portside town, located a few hours north of Los Angeles, used to be the place that all passing boats would stop at -- and because of this, quite the city started to sprout from the ground up here.

It wasn't the biggest city -- it was certainly no Los Angeles -- but it also wasn't quite a place where "everyone knew everyone." Simply put, it was a beautiful median. And as with any town with such a diverse population, different neighborhoods sprouted up, alongside two separate elementary and middle schools..

Closer to the oceanfront, where the richer people tended to live, was North Elementary and Middle School. People that lived closer to the ocean and the surrounding neighborhoods would send their kids here, and there's definitely more funding going towards this school.

Meanwhile, the other side of town is home to the less wealthy, and the lower middle class. South Elementary and Middle School are the school of choice here, although they tend to be known for having subpar academics -- and it's well known that a majority of the kids that drop out from the high school are from the South Schools.

Despite a definite clash between the rich and the poor, the North and the South schools, everything comes together when the kids step into high school with one central school known as Mendoza Heights High School, Home of the Eagles.

And that's where our roleplay takes place -- the high school.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

surely interested, but i do not happen to have Discord.

riwole_ riwole_ I'm so sorry, but unfortunately Discord is more of less a requirement for the roleplay. It's what we use to keep track of events and update the roleplayers on what's going on. I'm so sorry, but thank you for expressing interest.

riwole_ riwole_ I'm so sorry, but unfortunately Discord is more of less a requirement for the roleplay. It's what we use to keep track of events and update the roleplayers on what's going on. I'm so sorry, but thank you for expressing interest.
i understand, but please, remember to move this to the off-site ads section. this involves going completely off-site, and i hope you help the people who are new to the website. i dont want them pretty much getting embarrassed that they can't join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back