• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Meddling Kids

dwale

drownin

Meddling Kids

tumblr_nyernbZtMV1qihsaoo4_540.jpg
tumblr_nyernbZtMV1qihsaoo3_540.jpg
tumblr_nyernbZtMV1qihsaoo2_540.jpg
tumblr_nyernbZtMV1qihsaoo1_540.jpg

Plot

Scooby Dooby Doo, Where ar-

Fuck that, honestly. Let's move onto the serious stuff and not be all cheesy and nostalgic. Gross. Our story takes place all over the country. We have no set point, no place to call home, and, if I'm being frank, we like it that way. We travel around in a van, doing...
odd jobs here and there to make ends meet. We help people, but also teach them there's a reason to fear the dark. An extremely sinister reason, at that. We give them hope, while ripping it away. It can be a difficult job, but there's a reason we're the ones handling it. We have histories in the dark. We've meddled with the dark, so to speak, and have been gifted in the art of handling the creatures that lurk within it.

We are nothing short of heroic.

Roles

Fred Jones

Unavailable

Daphne Blake

Available

Shaggy Rogers

Available

Velma Dinkley

Unavailable

Townie 1, 2 & 3

Available

Sides

Muses who will be in and out and not a direct part of the main plot. Will be called in when needed.

Extra

This RP is going to be extremely difficult to get into if a.) U don't know you or your writing style and b.) if you don't use a POC. The whole idea is to make them different. Create them in a light that nobody has thought of. @AbstractAnnabella is my Co-GM and she has just as much power over this thing as I do. I will be extremely harsh when it comes to keeping it going, since I adore it with all of my being. It is NOT first come first serve.

My tags:

@RedIncubus

@Rida

@Angst

Iskolde said:
:0 Oh. My. God. This is amazing. C-can I be Shaggy? If that's possible.
It's not first come, first serve, so you'll have to write up a CS and impress me like everyone else, sugar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back