• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic THE LAST SHIELD (Mecha, Present-Apocalypse, Kaiju(?), Real-type, Academy)

So something looking like a Graze from Iron-Blooded Orphans would work perfectly as a design to base our mechs on (The mobile suites in that series don't use energy weapons at all, although its mainly because that technology was long lost in that shows past).

However I'm sure there are other machines we can base the mechs on
A Graze from IBO would work, yes.

Hello everyone!!

Thank you for your continued interest in THE LAST SHIELD. Honestly, I didn't think this many people would be interested, and especially in such a short span of time.

That being said, I think enough people have shown interest that I am comfortable launching this roleplay.

Full disclosure, I am on the bullet train to the Kansai airport at the moment, awaiting my flight to Hong Kong where I will be for about a week. I will be able to work on the roleplay, but only when I have free time. I expect to launch character creation sometime within a week, and the roleplay itself in a couple to a few weeks.

In the meantime, please join me here in the Discord where you can discuss and ask questions in regards to the roleplay and meet your fellow cadets.

Could be keen, but seems a little packed now.
We have been discussing the logistics of running a larger roleplay. Character sheets will need to be approved before posting. If there are more characters than is comfortable, I'll get some helpers to run multiple scenes.

Potentially very interested, the intro had me gripped. However I'm also cautiously aware that you may already have too much interest on your hands.

Potentially very interested, the intro had me gripped. However I'm also cautiously aware that you may already have too much interest on your hands.
Hi there! Thanks for your interest. Character creation will open in waves as the story progresses. The nature of things is that many people sign up in the beginning, but people drop put as the story continues. Whenever best relevant to the story, I will allow new characters to join on. You are welcome to keep an eye on it until you are comfortable with the amount of active pilots. Discord is the best place to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back