• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favour {Hunger Games search}

Jannah

Barely holding on.
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have an itch that needs to be scratched. As the title states, yes, I am seeking something set in the Hunger Games universe. Thank the release of the new movie and the fact that I am now re-reading that book...

Firstly, a bit about me and what I'm seeking:
-I am 18+ so am seeking a partner 18+, preferably 25+ as it's closer to my age range, but I'm flexible on this as long as you're not a minor.
-Although I do write both MxM and FxF I do have a preference towards MxF so any romantic plotting with likely be of that inclination. Please be okay with this.
-I am a very character driven writer. I love allowing the characters to tell the story, thus I partake in very minimal pre-plotting. If this does not mesh well with your style of writing then we may not make great partners.
-In a similar vein to the above point, I ADORE developing countless side characters and NPC's as the story requires them. Please be okay with this as well.
-I am very much a quality over quantity sort of writer. Longer does not always mean better. However, that does not mean I'm looking for one liners either. I still want literate and well-developed stories. I very much consider RP to be a form of collaborate storytelling. I may ask for a writing sample, not to judge you, but to ensure our styles mesh.
-I have no triggers or limits of note, thus am open to exploring any and all themes in my writing. Simply for creative freedom purposes I do prefer partners who are similar, but if you do have any limits then please inform me of them in advance. Again, I am not here to judge. I simply want to ensure that everyone is comfortable.
-I am not a super social person and I despise small talk, thus trying to chat outside of RP related stuff is not really mandatory with me. However, I won't hold it against you if you do decide to chat.
-I work a lot so cannot promise posts daily. If you're one of those RPers who expects daily posts then we likely won't mesh.

Secondly, what I'm seeking:

As mentioned I would like a RP set in the Hunger Games universe. Those who know me are aware that I'm a strictly OCxOC RPer when it comes to fandoms so please be aware now that if you're looking for a story featuring the canons then I am not the right partner. I am seeking something a bit more...original. I love this particular universe and feel like there's so many dynamics to explore in it with our own characters. With that being said I am open to exploring aspects of it beyond the Games if that's more your forte.

Some possible ideas:
-Two tributes from the same district struggling together to make it through the games (my personal favourite and something I have very fond memories of writing years back)
-Victors working to cope with their shared trauma and newfound stardom (lots we could do with this here)
-Fresh recruits in the Peacekeepers trying to come to terms with their new realities (again, this is pretty wide open)
-Political intrigue among the Capitol elites (think something along the lines of everything that is going on in the prequel book)
-Rebels working to bring down the system (there's been a lot of rebellions in Panem's history so again, wide open)

I am also open to any idea you're willing to suggest and would like to explore. Bring me ideas, yo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back