• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel: Reinstated

Opinion?

• I like the first idea!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I like the second!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe the third?

• But I wanted to be Deadpool!

• I hate these ideas!

• I have an idea!

• Not really interested...

• Hey, do I know you from somewhere?

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
*slaps self*

THAT BOB, OH MY GOD, WAI BRAIN, WHY YOU FAIL ME AT SUCH A TIME? 
Bob has no powahs.

Hm, should a list of non mutants be compiled? 

CrimsonEclipse said:
Yeah, I'd do Thor or Iron Man.
Thor is a god.

XDDD

Not a mutant but... Y'know.

He's a god.

We need average peeps... Where are they.

Not average but you know, in comparison. 

CrimsonEclipse said:
Yeah, I know. Who do you think is better, snarky Iron Man or nordic Thor?
I just like Iron Man, my answer is opinionated.

Yes, I can see how that'd be difficult xD

Tony is just fun, so, yeah. (Robert Downey Jr. though.)

It's been a while and I want to start RPing again... Also, non-mutant marvel characters: Any of the shield agents. There's plenty of others to choose from as well, but those are the only ones who get involved in much action... Also, I'd like to join.

I didn't leave really... I was just waiting. For a long time.

Also, I literally went here at random. I have no idea what thus actually is. 
I do now have to sleep though. Good night.

Do the people have to look the exact same way they did in the comics? Because I love this idea, and I have some great inspiration.

No, no, I suppose not, that wouldn't be very fun. Ooooh, question for y'all, would you prefer if I had a form you could copy and fill or would you rather do your own thing?

Curious~

I'll keep that in mind~

So, I can't do much for the RP now, as I'm a tad busy and on mobile, but I'll get on it when I can, I'll have most of the day off tomorrow cuz PSATs, but never know how that'll go til it happens.

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]I have my own dealio, but do copy and fill.

[/QUOTE]
Okie~ I'll just be doing something of a list of what I want to see in your form, I totes get the adding thing though, I do it aaaaall the time. 

DamagedGlasses said:
Wait, are you curious about the idea I had, or the format I prefer?
Sorry, brain dead, what?

Oh, the forms was all, it's what I was curious about though now that you mention it... Whatcha plannin'?

(God I need sleeps, but I have study stuff to do, waiiiiiiiii. Lol.)

Picture this. Red Skull, A devious, clever master of disguise that, while no superpowers of his own, possesses a keen mind when it comes to strategy, military, and politics. Now, take this amoral man who once overthrew Hitler, and put him in the form of an innocent looking ten year old.

Wut. Well, all I know is that I'm gonna have a hell of a time with Deadpool, with his fourth wall sensing and such.

If you are putting too much chatter in the Rp section, he WILL point it out.

It'll be awesome XDDD

I can only imagine the chaos that will ensue when the characters interact XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back