• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Marvel/Irondad, anyone? ;u;

dinerdsaur.

dorkasaurus rex.
tumblr_603fbe0db6204ceee18acb0ed2b2b4a2_74cf553b_540.png

Hello! I'm Aden, 25, they/them, looking for some 18+ partners to roleplay MCU's Irondad with me!

I've been craving some Tony Stark & Peter Parker interactions lately, and honestly I'm down for anything; biological dad AU, zombies or natural disaster survivals, Hunger Games-esque verses, soft snapshot thread, so long as we can explore their bond I'm not fussed at all c:

I also have a hurt/comfort plot I've been dying to write which takes the whole portal/multiverse idea from NWH and gives Tony and Peter the chance to reunite, buuut if that's not your cup of tea then that's alright c:

[Please note, I'm only looking to play Peter right now, so Tony muns this ad's directed at you!]

I'd prefer a few paragraphs per response, I tend to write a lot so my average is the four-eight range, but I'm flexible! I'm also flexible on response times; I'm busy irl a lot so I don't expect daily replies, and I'd appreciate it if you could extend that courtesy to me. If you're looking for multiple rapid-fire responses then I'm not the person for you :')

Triggers, limits, preferences, etc. can be discussed in private, so please don't hesitate to reach out or send me a DM if you're interested!! <3

tumblr_11ae18b9661799d11b1115b72a24709a_a41a0fc1_540.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back