• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plutonia0

Plutonia
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! To keep this short and simple, I'm really craving a Marvel RP, I recently finished Jessica Jones, Loki, and The Marvels, as well as have seen most of all the series and movies before that! I have yet to see X-Men stuff, some daredevil, and Echo, other than that I'm pretty sure I've seen it all but I'll let you know if something doesn't ring a bell!

I just finished writing my oc, so I am open to any suggestions for her or changes I should make ^^ I'd like to pair her with either Loki or Jessica, maybe Bucky on my end, I can play anyone for your oc, I have most experience with; Peter Parker (Tom Holland), Tony Stark, Natasha, Wanda, Stephen (Doctor Strange). Willing to play other characters too.

No one under 18, just a personal pref! So please be 18 and above, I'm 19 myself.

I prefer Descriptive, Semi-Lit, or Lazy lit? I can reach four paragraphs (Both sides, so eight paragraphs in total.) Depending on whats given, maybe more i I can! All I ask is not to be a one liner and give me enough to work with.

I also love plotting and a good story, so I'd love to hear ideas or come up with some together.

We can discuss the rest in DMs, I have discord too as an alternative if you prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back