• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Manhatten Hero High School AU

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Damian nodded, walking away from the desk to go and find the elevator somewhere down the hallway. While he walked he pulled open the folder and began to look at his class schedule, raising an eyebrow as he read over some of the classes. By the time he looked up again he saw the elevator, slowing his pace down as he approached it and hit the button to go upstairs. The doors slid open and he walked in, pursuing his lips as he stood there and tapped his foot on the ground; waiting to arrive at the second floor.

The elevator doors opened and Damian stepped out, looking down the long hallway. He pursed his lips for a short moment before beginning to walk down said hallway; glancing left and right at the dorm room numbers to try and find his. Internally, Damian hoped to have a dorm all to himself, not knowing how easily he'd get along with another person invading his space.

"I have found smoke in your dorm, Sir. I am clearing it out now."
"Thanks buddy. Remind me later to update your response system."
"I am adding that reminder to your list."
Tony nodded and stood up, walking back inside the dorm. It was blissfully smoke free. He went back and sat down at his table, working on fixing the bug with his computer.

Loki finished his walk, he hadn't gone very far due to fear of getting truly lost. He made his way back to the dorm and walked inside.
"I'm back."
Comicwolf Comicwolf

The window in tony room was open and helped clearing the smoke out
Lily looks over at loki:"how was your walk?"
Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Tony, like he always did, hunched over his computer. He tinkered away, unaware of most of his surroundings.

Loki walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.
"Refreshing yet short."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki nodded softly and closed his eyes. He waved his hand in the air and within a moment he held two crystals in his hand. They had a soft golden hue, but they were otherwise clear. The energy could be felt, swirling around the crystals.
"Here you are."

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Loki watched her with rapt attention. He couldn't fully make it out, but he watched the fuzzy shapes move.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

"Do you wish to go somewhere far away or speak to someone from a great distance?"

Lily turn on the watch and typed in coordinates
A portal appears under tony Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6
A second portal appeared in lily and loki dorm room

Tony only had a second to react before he was falling through something. His dignity was spared due to his lack of embarrassing scream. He landed on something hard, letting out a groan.
"Jarv, buddy, what just happened?"
He realized a moment too late that he wasn't near Jarvis - making it impossible for said A.I. to hear him. He looked up to see a girl and a guy at a table.
"Hiya."

Loki waited for whatever results and was startled when he heard someone hit their floor. He turned to look at the person - male by the voice - but he was once again met with blurry shapes and outlines.

Comicwolf Comicwolf

Lily exclaims:"yes! It worked! Here let me help you up..."
She held her thin winter glooved hand out to tony Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back