• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Magi RP

Magi said:
@ViAdvena YUPPP 
@Aeri Rosevier Any one you choose!! 
@Bardiel No im talking about another anime unfortunately
I'd personally prefer making our own characters since sometimes, people become out of character with canon. But either way is fine for me.

So, do you have a plan now? I mean if you have a plan what the setting is, characters, storyline, etc. :)

(breaks through already broken wall). yup sounds awesome i'm in too and who broke this wall.

SOO AWESOME

Everyone invite your friends to join this rp pleasssee 

1. @Aeri Rosevier I'm still deciding on what ideas I should have! Any suggestions?

Good news!!! I made a rp!! http://www.rpnation.com/threads/magi-the-new-household.69116/

NOW PLEASE GO READ OVERVIEW AND CHARACTER SIGN-UP SHEET, THEN READ THE SPOILER SO THAT YOU WON'T GET CONFUSED

But anyways, we'll have to discuss how we're all going to become a household in the first post. One idea i have is to have everyone do a flashback on when they joined Sibro and became a household member. You can only flashback in ONE post. I choose this so that we won't waste time on the RP just by doing flashbacks. Hopefully, this will work put. PM me or comment below if you have any suggestions

Hello all, i know this thread is old but I recently got into Magi and would be interested in an rp. Im brainstorming a couple of OC's. A gladiator/former gladiator of Reim and a space and time magician. If interested feel free to reply.

I've been reading the manga for a while and this picked my interest almost immediately. Are our character all going to be part of the same household? I wouldn't be opposed to playing a Household Member for someone's King Vessel, far from it.

Hello. So is this still available to do? I've recently read the entirety of the Magi manga (Cried a little tbh) and watched all the anime and I've been interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back