• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for RP Partners for a variety of Universes.

Nocchi575

Tamassran
Hey. Just a quick introduction: I've been role playing for about 15 years now and consider myself well versed and a competent partner. My preferred style of role playing is third person past tense multi-paragraph RP, and I am more than open to mature themes and even romantic role play if the RP goes there naturally, though I do not enjoy RP specifically designed to be those things. I prefer a more free form, flowing style. Below is the list, please add me on discord if you are interested. Tamassran#3008.

Halo
Fallout
Dark Souls/Bloodborne
Dragon Age
XCOM (Yes, really.)
Warhammer Fantasy (Not 40k)
Generic Sci-Fi (think Stellaris/Master of Orion)
Sengoku/Boshin Japan
WW2
Roman/Byzantine Imperial timeline.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Mass Effect
Zombie Apocalypse
Generic High Fantasy
SCP Foundation

I'm up for anything else if you can be sufficiently persuasive, but these are my most preferred universes in no real particular order. I've been roleplaying for the better part of 15 years and I am currently experiencing a complete and utter dirge of good RP partners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back