• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

flaccidbonestm

Hello hello dear roleplayers! The name is Bones (they/them), and I'm in the market for a 1x1 TMNT rolelpay.

Whether that be the 2k12 iteration or the 2k7 CGI movie, I'm pretty well-versed with everything minus the comics and ROTTMNT. However, if you do want to play a character from the Rise universe, I'm always open for a crossover or across-the-multiverse shenanigans!

I have half a decade of RP experience, I'm lit to novella, and I write in third person. I expect my partner to write at least 4+ lines-- really just give me something substantial to work with, and I'll be satisfied.
I personally play Leonardo but can play any one of the turtles, and Splinter, although I always prefer to main Leo. I'd rather not RP with OCs, and I don't double, but if you think your OC is interesting enough don't be afraid to try. What's the harm?

I will do anything but NSFW and romance, and unkindly request that TCESTERS DNI.

If any of this is of interest to you, please leave a message! Can't wait to hear from some of you <3

hunger games volunteer GIF

PFF THE HONEST-TO-GOD CACKLE THAT LET OUT OF ME! OH, what an excellent use of that gif!

Well then, kind volunteer! Go ahead and shoot me a DM (perhaps with an introduction, a discord tag, or whatever information you feel is necessary) and we can get right into the brainstorming from there 👀

Can't wait to hear from you ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back