• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‹π¨π¨π€π’𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐑𝐨π₯𝐞𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, everyone! I hope you're doing well. My name is Riri, or Angel and I'm on the search for new roleplay partners! I'm new to this platform, so be easy with me. Well, I'll start with the basics, yeah?

ΰ³ƒβ€βž· A little more about me:
β•°β”ˆβž€Mah timezone is EST
β•°β”ˆβž€Semi-Lit to novella.
β•°β”ˆβž€ I am semi-lit towards novella!
β•°β”ˆβž€ Some of my replies are rapid fire, while others could take a little longer!

β•°β”ˆβž€ Characters must be 18+, and my partners must be also! Period.
β•°β”ˆβž€ FxM, me being F :D But, I'm also cool with MxM and FxF!
β•°β”ˆβž€ I normally use realistic faceclaims, like half of the time. But, in this case we probably won't need! <3 Depends.

_________ Χ‚Χ‚ΰ«’ΰΌ‹ΰΌ˜ΰΏ

My Fandoms:

β”Œβ”€β”€ β€’βœ§β€’ ──┐

Blue Lock : Bachira, Nagi & Reo!
Danganronpa : Miu, Aoi, Tenko & Hiyoko!
Demon Slayer : Mitsuri, Shinobu & Douma.
Viral Hit / How To Fight : Rumi, Gaeul & Gyeoul.
Chainsaw Man : Himeno, Makima, Kobeni, Power & Reze. (ALSO ASA MITAKA- SHES MY LOVEE AHHHH)
Genshin Impact : Kaveh & Hu Tao.
Jujutsu Kaisen : Nobara, Maki, Gojo & Shoko!

And finally..

SPIDERMANNNN! OMGOGMG- I NEED SOMEONE TO PLAY MIGUEL AGAINST MY OC SO BADD AGAHHHH-

╰── β‹… β‹… ── ✩ ── β‹… β‹… ──╯

Now, time for some non-fandom plots!

: Μ—Μ€βž› Number One:
. The President's Daughter/Son is assigned a personal bodyguard to be with him/her at all times after an assassination attempt on the President. When another attempt is made on the daughter/son, the bodyguard successfully saves him/her life, but is forced to flee away to a secluded farm house with him/her. Muse A (daughter/son) would start out with hateful feelings for Muse B (bodyguard), but slowly they bond and possible romance strikes.

(I would rather play the President's Daughter/Son!)

β•°β”ˆβž€ And some others.. :

β•°β”ˆβž€Roommates
β•°β”ˆβž€Friends to lovers
β•°β”ˆβž€Enemies to lovers
β•°β”ˆβž€Hero x Villain
β•°β”ˆβž€CEO/BOSS x Worker/Assistant

AAANNWAYYSSS- HMU IF UR INTERESTED!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back