• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Roleplay Partners (Fandoms; Mostly Glee)

Cheyaroo

Unlucky Member

Hello there! Please, call me Chey. As you can see, I'm looking for a few roleplay partners. I am mostly in the mood for a Glee roleplay; I just finished the first season, and I'd REALLY like to roleplay it. I'd love to play as Kurt, and I have a few ideas for a plot.

However, there are other things I'd be interested in.

-Steven Universe

-Star vs. The Forces of Evil

-Pokemon

-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

-My Life as a Teenage Robot

-A Crossover

There are probably a lot more that I'd be interested in, but those are just some that I can name at the top of my head. xD Feel free to suggest.

There are also a few pairings for each fandom that I'd be interested in roleplaying. Let me list them~

Steven Universe

-Peeven (Peedee x Steven)

-Larsadie (Lars x Sadie)

Star vs. The Forces of Evil

-Starco (Star x Marco)

Pokemon

-Rocketshipping (Jessie x James)

-Diodeshipping (Ash x Clemont)

-Wishfulshipping (Cilan x Iris)

My Life as a Teenage Robot

-Breldon (Brad x Sheldon)

If you're interested, pleeeeease tell me! <33​

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering if you would be interested in a Stars (Steven x Lars), Stevonnie Cream (Stevonnie x Sour cream), or a Brocketshipping (Brock x James OR Brock x Jessie). I also can't deny that Starco is really appealing to me as well.

Well, I have a soft spot for Brocketshipping (James x Brock) due to adorable fan art, but then again, the age difference kind of... scares me. x'D For that, I'd most likely prefer to pretend like they're closer in age. But I'm totally up for Starco, any day of the week. :3

I have literally shipped James and Brock since the first time I watched Pokemon for the first time. Starco us still relatively new to me, though I do love them as well.

I'm so sorry for responding late! Vitaani, it's really up to you which we do, although I would prefer Starco. xD

And okay, Kawazoe!

To anyone else, I'm definitely still interested in roleplaying; I'd really like to do Glee right now, so hopefully I'll find someone interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back