• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for reliable RP partner

Nyelle

When the wind blows West . . . he is near.
I am a long time RPer, but I am new to this site. I am looking for a role play partner. Specially, I would like a male partner who is interested in fantasy/medieval settings. Someone who loves writing and is around a good amount of time. I have a lot of online time, and I can be online at work too.

I am looking for someone to inspire, to build adventures with, possible create romance with, but most of all, have fun! I am open to answering any questions you may have!

[QUOTE="Darth Gangsta]YES!! I'm a guy and I absolutely love medieval/fantasy settings! Count me in!

[/QUOTE]
Wonderful! PM me, please! (^U^)

I'm interested as well, especially in the 1x1 fantasy/medieval setting/outlining, with some romance thrown in without it being the main focus of the RP.

I'll PM you to see if we can hash out a fun plot to write in. ^^

Carl said:
I'm interested as well, especially in the 1x1 fantasy/medieval setting/outlining, with some romance thrown in without it being the main focus of the RP.
I'll PM you to see if we can hash out a fun plot to write in. ^^
Sounds good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back