• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [M4F] Looking for a long-term partner. Dark fantasy romance

Kayne

Lurker
Hello, I'll keep the introduction short since the idea below is quite long. I'm looking for a long-term partner for a medieval fantasy prompt I have in mind. I don't know how to describe how detailed I am, I can write beyond the discord limit or I can type 500 words, depends on my partner, the scene and I have to work with. I like a lot of drama, romance and dark themes in my roleplays. Now for the prompt, you can ask for more details and figure out everything slowly as we roleplay. I'm okay with both 1st and 3rd person roleplays.

I normally roleplay on discord to keep things more organised you can hmu there at kayne__119 (that's 2 underscores)

The idea:
As the moon cast its silvery glow over the sprawling fields, a figure glided through the fields with a haunting grace. A vampire, once a guardian sworn to protect her prince, now roamed the night alone, her heart twisted by centuries of loneliness and betrayal. Her once noble purpose tainted by the bitterness of loss, she now sought solace in the crimson embrace of blood and causing pain to the kind that took her Prince away.

The manor she called home, a testament to her descent into darkness, loomed in the distance. Its ancient walls whispered tales of tragedy and death, bearing witness to the countless lives she had claimed in her thirst-fueled frenzy. Yet tonight, even the echoing halls offered no refuge from the gnawing hunger that consumed her.

With each step, her senses heightened, attuned to the faintest scent of life. And then, like a cruel jest of fate, it came—a tantalizing aroma, sweet and familiar yet different. The scent of her beloved prince, mingled with something else, something sweeter.

Driven by a primal urge, she followed the intoxicating trail, her predatory instincts sharpening with each passing moment. And there, amidst the swaying grasses, she found him—a boy, wounded and alone, his scent calling out to her.

Kayne, a halfling of human and angelic descent, bore the scars of a life marked by rejection and exile. His once innocent eyes, now hardened by the trials of the world, held a glimmer of defiance against the encroaching darkness. Unaware of the fate that awaited him, he pressed on, his weary footsteps faltering with each painful stride.

It was then that she struck, her presence shrouded in shadows as she descended upon him with an otherworldly grace. In an instant, his world was consumed by darkness, his lifeblood flowing freely into her awaiting embrace.

But the vampire's thirst remained unsated, her hunger unquenched by the mere taste of his blood, she kept him alive unlike the others. For in Kayne, she found something more, not out of any sense of duty or purpose, but simply to stave off the endless monotony of her existence. In his veins flowed the sweet nectar of immortality, a rare delicacy to be savored for as long as possible.

Little did she know, as the night stretched on and she dragged her captive back to the confines of her manor, that he was the key to her salvation, the missing piece in a puzzle centuries in the making. Kayne's soul was marked by since his birth. An immortal body with sweet blood, the perfect vessel for the prince to use and spend immortality with his beloved vampire

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back