• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners

Valorie

Purity
Hey, my name's Val. I'm currently looking for roleplayers with pretty acceptable grammar and spelling. I understand errors happen sometimes, that's fine. I really prefer people who can post a paragraph or more. I don't like one liners. At. All. I'm also very open to OOC chat with my partners. I like to make friends c: I also like Canon x OC more than Canon x Canon but I can make it work.

Anyways, here are my proposals:

The Vampire Diaries

X-Men

American Horror Story

(Preferably Season 1,2,3)

TFIOS

OUAT

Bates Motel

The Originals

I like to double up on characters and usually prefer MxF, if you're interested feel free to PM me. c:

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your still looking! I been looking for a person who willing to roleplay an X-men roleplay.

Valorie said:
What would you be interested in?
I would be interested in kinda a horror themed rp, in that i meant creepypasta. If you dont know what that is i reccomed you read/listen to some they are fantastic

Valorie said:
What would you be interested in?
I would be interested in kinda a horror themed rp, in that i meant creepypasta. If you dont know what that is i reccomed you read/listen to some they are fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back