• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for oc x canon indulgence! Open!

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Okay, it's been a while. Was going through a lot the past two years, but I'm in a better spot now and just want to make friends and geek out with someone over ocs!
I don't have many rules, trying to keep things comfy and simple! But here's a few things to keep in mind about me and what i'm looking for!

- 18+ only please! I roleplay romance, and it's just...very uncomfortable writing that out with a minor lol! That said, keep in mind all characters, including canons, will need to be over 18 or aged up!
- Talk a bit in OOC if you can ;w; I love to make friends with people I rp with! Build a world, maybe make some memes with our characters, maybe share art of them? Even just chat about our days and stuff! Not really required but would be nice!
- No one-liners please! I'm comfortable writing whatever amount, so if you want multiple paragraphs, can do! However, I kinda want like... 1-2 paragraphs? Something casual and that doesn't take me 30+ minutes to type would be wonderful haha!
- As stated before, I want romance. I want oc x canon romance. I know some view it as cringey, but I've embraced that. Some of the options I'm looking for aren't exactly usual. I'm happy to double, triple, or even build a world with many ships! c:
- I'd like you to dm/pm me and what fandom and characters you're looking for! That way I can tell if we're compatible!
- Please do not pressure me. I sometimes am busy with work or school so I can't always respond. But I will try my best to get out at LEAST one post a day! c: I get life can be hectic, so I'll be patient with you as well!
- I'm cool with any genders or sexualities! I'm even down for poly ships as long as it's all legit poly and not cheating situations.

Okay, Now what I'm looking for!!

Miraculous Ladybug: Specifically looking for someone to play Lila for me. I have an oc I've been dying to use! Otherwise, Adrien or Luka I have ocs for as well c:. I'm down to play pretty much anyone!

Danganronpa: Specifically looking for some strange options and some normal ones! Some of my cravings were from old rp ideas that I just...never got over haha! I'm looking for a humanized or demon Monokuma, A genderswapped Toko, Junko, Byakuya, Nagito, Ouma, Chiaki. Don't judge my strange choices lol! There's so many characters so if you just gimmie a small list or a few options, I'd love that! c:

Deep Sea Prisoner/Funamusea: Wadanohara, Gray Garden, or even Mogeko Castle, or mix any of DSP's works! I suppose I'm looking for Sal, Fukami, Ivlis, Rawberry, or Shinya!

Your Turn to Die: I'd absolutely die for someone to rp Shin for me! Also got ocs for Keiji, and Midori/Sou. Pretty down to play anyone!

Tokyo Mew Mew: ....I have a weakness for Kish, I'd be down to play anyone in return!

Gravity Falls: I'd adore someone to play Bill, Ford, or Gideon! I can play anyone but Bill, to be honest!

Assassination Classroom: Korosensei and/or Karma please <3 I can play anyone else!

Nintendo-Related: Can be smash-bros or otherwise! Humanoid ver of any non-humanoid characters would be best for me! c: Honestly, looking for anyone to play Bowser or King Dedede. But I'm down to hear ideas!

Last edited:
Forgot to clarify, just in case. I'm happy to double! If you want canon x canon and don't mind indulging me with a oc x canon double, I'd be okay with that! Same with oc x oc!

I also might be down for a oc-only danganronpa death game, but I'd prefer an option to bring people back to life after the game! Or even during but having them stuck in a room to watch!
Or I'm also kinda down for an oc-only Tokyo Mew Mew plot! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back