• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Longterm Partners! (Always Looking! Looking Mostly For Marvel Right Now!)

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! I'm Caylee and I've got way too much time on my hands right now, sooooooo...who wants to RP?

ME/RULES!
  • preferably pm rp only but i can offsite RP too, just ask
  • i speak very casually in out of character chat, but i promise i'm very literate in RP and i capitalize everything
  • i do anywhere between 2-8 paragraphs per response, depending on what's happening in the rp/ how interested i am at the moment
  • please be literate and know the basics of spelling and grammar
  • i will do m/m, m/f, and f/f but always prefer to have at least 1 ship m/f
  • hopeless romantic here, so i prefer romance in all plots. at least for my pairings, your pairings can be whatever you want them to!
  • I'm on vacation (staycation) for the next 3ish weeks, so I will probably respond instantly to replies/plotting!
  • preferably 18+ please, due to possible mature themes, like swearing, violence, etc. TBH i have no triggers at all
  • since i have so much free time, i'd love if you could respond as much as possible, but if not, i totally get it. work, and life, get in the way
  • please be willing to double! i always always double unless you're okay with just playing the canon character for my OC
  • if you made it this far, tell me your favorite movie!
  • some of the fandoms i list i might not be interested in at the moment, but could possibly be later on or if you convince me well enough
  • most of the time I will ignore you if you just message me "hello". i need more meat in a message, like who you can play, who you want me to play, etc...
FANDOMS:
bolded characters are what I would like you to play for me! don't forget, I will always double! (unless you are okay with just playing the canon for my OC)
also, a * indicates a pairing i am craving to do. the more stars, the more i'm craving it

star wars ~

oc x kylo ren****
oc x general armitage hux

marvel ~

oc x peter parker(tom holland's spiderman)***********
↪ There is like a slightly undeveloped plot I came up with for this pairing. Flash is still bullying Peter at school about not knowing Tony Stark, and how there is no "Stark Internship". My character, Tony's daughter, is sent to Peter's school one afternoon to talk to him about the "Stark Internship" (this would happen to be the first time they meet). Really, she's just there to talk to him about the "Iron Spider" suit, which Tony put her in charge of designing and creating. The suit requires measurements, and a bunch of other information. Anyway, so she gets sent there, and interrupts one of the classes that Peter and Flash have together. Everyone knows her as Tony's daughter, so when she asks to speak with Peter, it's just kind of a slap in the face to Flash because damn, Peter really does know the Stark's, and does have an internship. From there, I imagine my character and Peter would be spending a lot of time together because she's designing his new suit, and yeah...it goes from there. The plot would be set after Spiderman: Homecoming, so like lets just pretend that at the end of the movie, Tony never offered Peter the Iron Spider suit...cause like, it wouldn't have existed yet following this plot line.
oc x tony stark***
oc x bucky barnes
oc x steve rogers
oc x loki laufeyson *
oc x peter quill **************
oc x stephen strange ***

the flash (cw) ~

oc x harrison (harry) wells (earth 2)*****
oc x barry allen *******

yu-gi-oh ~

oc x seto kaiba

I also have a long list of Celebrities I'm in love with! I'll list a few below for possible "real life" RP's:

Darren Criss
Tom Holland
Grant Gustin
Sebastian Stan
Tom Hiddleston
Adam Driver
...etc

INTERESTED?

does a fandom or a pairing jump out at you? please PM me or leave a reply down below! but before you do, PLEASE read my rules/ about me! :)

Last edited:
I can play Tony and Loki, but if it's possible I'd like to have a separate RP because I like both of those characters too so if I could pick one of them.as well?

I am most def interested! Would you be okay if my Oc's crush was Wolverine/Logan Howlett? I feel pretty confident in playing Peter Parker, Peter Quill, and Bucky Barnes.

I am most def interested! Would you be okay if my Oc's crush was Wolverine/Logan Howlett? I feel pretty confident in playing Peter Parker, Peter Quill, and Bucky Barnes.
The actual question is...I’ve never seen an X-men movie in my life, would you be okay with me playing him for you, knowing that??? ☺️

hmmmm.... I wouldn't want to put you in an awkward position so maybe we could find another crush for my OC? Or if you feel like you could pull it off I won't fight ya

Favorite movie? Oh boy, that's a tough one...

Anywho, I would love to double for a Marvel rp! I'm afraid I can't pm you at the moment as I'm new to the site, so I figured posting here was my best bet ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back