• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Good Story RPers: Different Fandoms to Pick From

FlareTale

Earth Angel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a lot of different fandoms that I am into and can RP. I am looking for someone who can make detailed posts and add ideas to the stories. Its so much more fun when both sides are offering ideas. I like to mix Fandoms together, so keep that in mind if your into that too! If not, then we can do a One-Fandom Rp! You'll just need to let me know!

Here are the fandoms I am into.
Undertale (I know MANY AUs)
Friday Night Funkin (Vs BB being my fave mod, but I know a lot)
Fire Emblem (Fates and Awakening but am learning others.)
Tales of Series (I know MOST of the games, so ask if I know a Tales of you know!)
Pokemon (Do I even need to say anything?)
Sonic
Digimon (Frontier is my fave but I know most of the others.)

Send me a pm or reply here! Hope to hear some someone!

I have a lot of different fandoms that I am into and can RP. I am looking for someone who can make detailed posts and add ideas to the stories. Its so much more fun when both sides are offering ideas. I like to mix Fandoms together, so keep that in mind if your into that too! If not, then we can do a One-Fandom Rp! You'll just need to let me know!

Here are the fandoms I am into.
Undertale (I know MANY AUs)
Friday Night Funkin (Vs BB being my fave mod, but I know a lot)
Fire Emblem (Fates and Awakening but am learning others.)
Tales of Series (I know MOST of the games, so ask if I know a Tales of you know!)
Pokemon (Do I even need to say anything?)
Sonic
Digimon (Frontier is my fave but I know most of the others.)

Send me a pm or reply here! Hope to hear some someone!
i would like to diversify my knowledge on fandoms and you’ve got a huge pick here! My favorite mod is vs garcello or Matt personally

i would like to diversify my knowledge on fandoms and you’ve got a huge pick here! My favorite mod is vs garcello or Matt personally
I also really like Garcello!! He's a really cool guy honestly and I love how he's played. Hit me up on DMs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back