• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for fandom and fantasy roleplays to start up!

Okie dokie I'll keep it Season one spolier based. Fyi season 2 starts in chapter 34

I'm about to clock on so I'll pm you the change I've made to the universie when I'm on break

I like that plot, actually. I'll figure out what power my character possess, hmm, hah. Maybe she like holds the power from taking over to the world or something, I'll think over something more specific than that, lol.

Hi, I'm interested. But, I was wondering if you have seen Star vs The Forces of Evil? I've always wanted to rp that (:3)

RosefromtheRiver said:
Inuyasha
Game of thrones

Eragon

Assassins Creed

Patriot?
Fortunately the only one I know is Inuyasha! I'm about to start watching game of thrones

Alo2500 said:
Hi, I'm interested. But, I was wondering if you have seen Star vs The Forces of Evil? I've always wanted to rp that (:3)
Sorry I haven't :,(

Original, maybe a cousin of Kagome's end up falling in the well and waking Inuyasha instead?

I'll be the cousin

kyori said:
Fortunately the only one I know is Inuyasha! I'm about to start watching game of thrones

Sorry I haven't :,(
oh, okay. Well, I also RP a bunch of other things like Soul Eater, Naruto, Fairy Tail and a bunch of other stuff

RosefromtheRiver said:
Original, maybe a cousin of Kagome's end up falling in the well and waking Inuyasha instead?

I'll be the cousin
Okie dokie! Is that what you'd like to play? Does the cousin have the shikan jewel in her body? And is kagome still gonna be part of the story? AND did you want this to follow the exact manga or just go along with the flow?

Alo2500 said:
oh, okay. Well, I also RP a bunch of other things like Soul Eater, Naruto, Fairy Tail and a bunch of other stuff
Oh! I wouldn't mindrping soul eater or Naruto!

kyori said:
Okie dokie! Is that what you'd like to play? Does the cousin have the shikan jewel in her body? And is kagome still gonna be part of the story? AND did you want this to follow the exact manga or just go along with the flow?

Oh! I wouldn't mindrping soul eater or Naruto!
yay! Okay, which one?

Hello~ If you're looking for any other rp partners, I'm up for it! I mostly know animes and a few KPop groups (Though not very up-to-date; would have to do some more...research. Yeah, that's it. Research)

Sorry for the late reply, I was at the barn all day, but she will have the Shikon Jewel as more of a family necklace than being found inside, Kagome will be apart of the story as well, and ends up going since she is her cousin. And maybe follow the flow, if it follows the Manga by accident, it's a bonus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back