• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for fandom and fantasy roleplays to start up!

kyori

of the moon.
i'm willing to create several rps but i am new so i am also looking for guideance! I wrote a questionnaire for anyone who is willing to answer, right here.

i'm looking for anyone wanting to roleplay with anime fandoms, or make up a fantasy/anime based story, or even as for as fandom/realism story(such as kpop). any one wanting to roleplay? Pick your subject and i'm sure i can come up with a great idea!

don'ts:

any male x male or female x female romance.

do's:

romance. action. realism. made up characters( OC's ). fandom OC's. i can RP as male or as female FYI.

looking for:

romance, fantasy, fandom, action, or a bit of all of the above.

[QUOTE="Revan The Courier]Hello :D would you be interested in RPing with me? Possibly joining a currently running RP?

[/QUOTE]
I would be interested! we can start a new and/or I can join one :)

RosefromtheRiver said:
What fandoms do you do?
I mainly know anime and Kpop. However I have kept up to date with some (but not a lot) or other TV series/movies. Name your interests and I'll see if I know or have seen them :)

nxghtmcres said:
hello there! you seem like a great RP partner, i'd love to RP with you.
Brilliant! Was there something you had in mind?

StartingOver said:
I'm intrested!
Yay! What do you like to role play?

just kiddingggg ! i have a few more hours til it'll let me PM people since I joined yesterday >w<

So @nxghtmcres ; what are your preferences when it comes to RPing ? ^^

nxghtmcres said:
I'm fine with anything, really. I like fantasy, realistic, etc. hah.
okie dokie! did you have any ideas in mind ? if not i'll come up with two plots and see whats your favorite.

but first, are you wanting to do romance, action, thriller? etc? what genre before i come up with ideas ^^

i don't have any plots in mind, right now, whoops. and romance/action seems fun, maybe action, romance and thriller all together xD haha

nxghtmcres said:
i don't have any plots in mind, right now, whoops. and romance/action seems fun, maybe action, romance and thriller all together xD haha
awesome i love a mixture ^.^ so then did you wanna be male or female? then i'll come up with an idea once i know what role i'll be playing.

nxghtmcres said:
may i be female?
sure, sure! i came up with an idea. how about we do something likeee demons taking over(or aliens who look like human; like in sailor moon) and my character has to protect your character but he is actually part demon too, and he is just protecting your character to get close to you and take the power your character possess but of course love blossoms (idk what type of power your character might possess though OTL )

StartingOver said:
Something sorta dark and gritty or light and funny. Both with fantasy genre.
oooo i do like gritty and dark. that sounds appealing. any romance?

Yeah I was thinking of a AOT hybrid. Yup I really do enjoy the Mikasa/Eren thing. So i'd like to replicate that with new OCs

StartingOver said:
Yeah I was thinking of a AOT hybrid. Yup I really do enjoy the Mikasa/Eren thing. So i'd like to replicate that with new OCs
yes!! i love attack on titan :) so did you wanna be male or female though?

Female just because I kinda made her already :) but don't worry this would require tons of other minor OCs so genders don't really matter to much.

Also I must ask, or you up to date with the Manga or did you just watch the season? I am up to date but I need to know If I can spoil things in this rp or not.

StartingOver said:
Female just because I kinda made her already :) but don't worry this would require tons of other minor OCs so genders don't really matter to much.

Also I must ask, or you up to date with the Manga or did you just watch the season? I am up to date but I need to know If I can spoil things in this rp or not.
i actually havent gotten around to read the manga! i've just watched the anime so when i went to read it i got 2 chapters in and havent finished it hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back