• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Danganronpa RP

Murasakina

Hello everyone, looking a partner that can do Togami or Nagito for me and I wanna use my new oc as a try.

Though I can try being a canon character if asked. I can play Sonia Nevermind, Nanami Chiaki, Takumi Hijirihara or Nagito Komaeda too.

Also note that I’m not really into romance or shipping my ocs with canon characters unless you want that to be a thing.

I’m semi-lit or literate, I just know I can write a small paragraph or more.

I’m really open minded and friendly so I would also like to hear your plots, probably they are better than mine.

If you can’t rp any of the characters I mentioned then... play as who you please to be as, I like experimenting new things.

Pm me if you wanna get some more details on my oc, Plot and how much I know about Danganronpa.

I could look for a long term or short term roleplayer. Just don’t disappear on me when we rp, tell me when you wanna stop so I stop bothering you and understand why you don’t want to continue, if you don’t like my style then just tell me and I’ll try to improve that as well!

Thank you for taking your time in reading this and hope you have a great day or night!

Hey! If you're still open, I can do a decent Komaeda, lol. Servant too, though I'm not as good with him as I am with Komaeda in his normal non-despair mindset.

Hey! If you're still open, I can do a decent Komaeda, lol. Servant too, though I'm not as good with him as I am with Komaeda in his normal non-despair mindset.

Yeah I’m still open. Though, you don’t have to worry what you will choose for Komaeda because I am still playing DR2, I’m at the beginning of Chapter 5 so I guess I’m almost done in a way? Because I don’t know how long DR2 is, though, I am trying to finish this game as fast as I can to go on ahead with DRAE. Is that alright for you?

If you are still interested, then do you have Danganronpa amino, Anime Amino, Virtual Space or Twitter? If not then message me here.

I'm a little late Though, if you're still open, please message me.

Don’t worry, I’m always open to old rps as long as I remember the story of the shows and such of course.

Also I recently finished Danganronpa Another Episode so I know what happens at the end lol.

I’ll message you as soon as possible, if I don’t reply is either because I’m asleep or am busy with something so my apologies for any future lateness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back