• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a new Rp Partner

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch
Hi! I’ve been away from this site for 2 or 3 years now and i’m trying to get back into role playing, so I wanna find a really good and nice romance rp partner!

Here are my requirements:
•Must be a nice rp partner who is open to ideas
• must write at least 1-5 sentences or more, please note that I am very casual and/or simple with my writing style.

And now that we’re past that, here are my pairings!

Teacher x Student********
Best friend x Best friend**
Celebrity x normal person/fan****
Werewolf x human **
Bully x victim*******
Vampire x human ****
Suicidal x savior *****
Neighbor x Neighbor*******
Servant x master******
Prince x servant******

Asterisks indicate which ones I would prefer most.
I’m normally very flexible with my gender pairings, but I would prefer these to be MxF or FxF. If it’s MxF, I’d prefer to play the male.

Thank you, hope to find someone!

I know you only gave it a 4 Star want, but I’m interested in the Celebrity x normal person/fan RP idea. I would totally be down for a MxF of it. (Though I have to warn you now that I’m getting over a sickness, so my replies will be slow at the beginning, but will get faster when I feel like my regular self again. ?)

I'd be up for trying suicidal x savior, bully x victim or vampire x human! Just PM me if you're up for any of those, then we can talk more about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back