• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Longterm Rp Partner search!

xXAshXx

One Time Luck
Hey! My name's Ash, I'm looking for new rp partners.

About Me:
  • I have been writing for about 4/5 years.
  • LGBTQ+ friendly.
  • I'm semi-lit but can match others if they would like replies to be longer (I'm not fussy at all about it).
  • Ghost-friendly, life gets in the way, I get it.
  • Living in Scotland (GMT+1) but I am up late most nights for replies so time difference doesn't really matter to me.
  • 18+
  • Trans man (He/him pronouns).
  • I enjoy ooc, worldbuilding and getting to know my rp partners.
  • I love to hear about your original characters as well as plots!
  • I like to do servers on discord but have no problem doing the rp in the PM's here.
  • I prefer mxf or mxm but I can write fxf depending on the plot.
Any other questions about me feel free to ask!

About you (hopefully):

• 18+
  • I don't really care about how long your reply is as long as it's not a one-liner and has enough information and detail for me to continue the story.
  • No homophobic, racist, sexist, etc people. I am very open to accepting everyone.
  • I will most of the time explain if I am going to be gone for a while but feel free to give me a message a week or so without any replies by me.
  • I do not want to be planning the whole thing so please if we are world-builing input 50/50 with me.

Now for the fun part

I mainly do original plots. Here are some ideas (My preferred roles on the left):

The ones in bold are ones I'm craving at the minute

School outcast x popular girl

Childhood best friends

Underground Fighter x nurse

Bodyguard x royalty

Bodyguard x Actress/Actor

Detectives (Rivalry/ Enemies to lovers)

Brother's best friend x brother's younger sister

Ex's stuck in a storm/on friend's vacation

Fake fiance/fake dating

Vampire x monster hunting family

Star athlete x coaches daughter

Ex high school sweethearts having to share a dorm

That's all I can think of right now.

Please feel free to reply to this or PM me if any of these take your liking. I already have a basic plot for most of them that we can expand on if needed. Thank's for reading and hope to speak to you soon!!

I’d be curious to hear this plot: Bodyguard x Actress/Actor

I’d be curious to hear this plot: Bodyguard x Actress/Actor
Sure!

Amidst the glamour of Hollywood, Yc finds comfort in the silent strength of their bodyguard, mc. As they navigate the hazards of stardom together (Crazy fans, paparazzi, etc), their professional relationship evolves into something more, defying the boundaries of their role.

Yc, a sought-after actor/actress lives in the constant glare of the spotlight. Mc, their vigilant bodyguard, remains by their side. Their relationship, initially just work for him and protection for her, gradually transcends into something deeper. Despite the risks, they find comfort and companionship in each other's presence, their connection growing stronger with each passing day.

When a threatening presence from yc's past emerges (Whatever you choose), they have to go into hiding far from the public's eye until the threat is gone.

Anything can change with a bit of plotting if you like this idea.

Sure!

Amidst the glamour of Hollywood, Yc finds comfort in the silent strength of their bodyguard, mc. As they navigate the hazards of stardom together (Crazy fans, paparazzi, etc), their professional relationship evolves into something more, defying the boundaries of their role.

Yc, a sought-after actor/actress lives in the constant glare of the spotlight. Mc, their vigilant bodyguard, remains by their side. Their relationship, initially just work for him and protection for her, gradually transcends into something deeper. Despite the risks, they find comfort and companionship in each other's presence, their connection growing stronger with each passing day.

When a threatening presence from yc's past emerges (Whatever you choose), they have to go into hiding far from the public's eye until the threat is gone.

Anything can change with a bit of plotting if you like this idea.
Oooo I love that idea.I like to play female, are you okay with male? Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back