• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 🔆Axel's RP Partner Search🔆

axelX2

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello to all the wonderful people here!
To start, my name is Axel, I'm 16 years old and go by all and any pronouns(though they/he are preferred most of the time). On the EEST timezone. I have about three years of roleplaying experience, if not more under my belt and I whole lot of ideas. I am looking for a long-term rp partner or two to write with and hopefully just to hang out with too.

So, what do I offer?
  • I use 3rd person, past tense(but don't really mind doing present tense either). I write lit to novella, about 500-1000 words per post, but I do tend to mirror my partner's length.​
  • I have tons of characters, all kinds of sorts and for all kinds of premises/tropes. I generally am pretty open about setting, worldbuilding and plot of the role-play, so I'm ready to hear you out on basically anything. This can include more heavy/disturbing/horror-type topics, or just some silly little trope.​
  • I can post pretty often, about once every three days, but if I'm really immersed in the rp I might reply every day too. It really depends on my schedule though, as I am a med student, have a part-time job and am only starting to experience the joys of living alone and all that stuff. Feel free to nudge me if I don't reply in a while, as sometimes I genuinely forget.​
  • I'm very much up for OOC talk and am ready to hear you out on anything. I may come off as dry or something like that at times, but really I try not to be, it just happens. I also am a bit bad at understanding social cues and stuff, so use of tone indicators or just emojies.​
  • English is not my first or even second language, so please excuse any grammar or syntax, I try my best I promise.​
  • LGBTQ+ friendly stuff, obviously. Any kinds of characters are all right with me, as well as any kind of headcannons(under the LGBTQ+ umbrella I mean) for CCs.​
  • While I don't really like doubling up, or anything more than that, I am willing to try with a very good plot attached to it, preferably if the pairs are somehow intertwined with it. Which also goes for me playing exclusively a CC for your OC, while I'm not usually up for it, a good plot and nicely fleshed out OC are enough to convince me.​
  • As for pairings, I can do anything and play any part, poly relationships included. I do prefer MxM and MxNB.​
  • For anything else you want to know, feel free to ask, I don't bite most of the time.​
What do I expect from you?
  • Use 3rd person, past or present tense. Semi-lit to novella, I just loose interest if someone writes less, it leaves me with pretty much nothing to work with.
  • Be willing to actively participate in the worldbuilding, fleshing out the plot and just driving the roleplay forward.
  • I don't have any age restrictions, I don't mind if you're 13 or 35 as long as you can keep up with the roleplay and remain nice and respectful. Still, for my personal comfort, when reaching out to if you'll be interested in DMing me, please state your age, or at least close age-range. Though people do understandably so have them, so I will repeat that I am 16 years old.
  • Please, be able to communicate. If you don't like the plot, or where the rp is headed, or how some pairing looks like, or just my character(or how I characterise a CC), tell me so we can see to get it fixed, or just come up with something.
  • While I am Ghosting-friendly, I would appreciate it if you informed me if you're going to be absent for a while, or just want a break from rp-ing.
  • I prefer using Discord to talk and rp, since I will forget to check in here. But for rping I'm open to use Docs or anything else cause of the character limit.
Well, that's all, I think. Below I have a Writing Sample, Fandoms and loose tropes/pairing I really like, so check those out! If you're interested don't hesitate to DM me! :)

⭐⭐⭐⭐Harry Potter
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Marauders Era
⭐⭐⭐⭐Tom Riddle Era
⭐⭐⭐MHA
⭐⭐⭐Voltron
⭐⭐⭐Dune(2021)
⭐⭐⭐Young Justice
⭐⭐⭐Teen Titans
⭐⭐⭐⭐ATLA
⭐⭐⭐TLOK
⭐⭐YTTD(same as Hunger Games, the concept or and AU)
⭐⭐⭐⭐Maximum Ride
⭐⭐The Hunger Games(Mostly the concept itself, like just putting characters through the games.)

💛Frenemies to Lovers
💛Monster(The Eldrich kind that is literally the most terrifying thing on earth and is the size of a house) x Human
💛Grumpy x Sunshine(but they are both messed up but in different ways)
💛Plans on destroying the whole worls x Self-destructive and aware of it(bonus points if its the Grumpy x Sunshine too)
💛Forbidden Love(Homosexual characters in a heteronormalizing world with lots of angst and little hope to a happy ending + bonus points for historical)
💛Found Family/Parent(A character who genuinely believes themselves to be unlovable and unworthy and a kid who admires them and sees them as their saviour)
💛Two dying characters spending their last days together(of sickness or something else like a curse) both plantonic and romantic.
💛Villain x Hero(Both are Morally Grey + bonus points if the Villain doesn't kill because of personal beliefs and the Hero kills so they can keep others in the light while dirtying their hands to keep it shining.)
💛Communicating through a mind-link of any sort

(This is an example of just my writing style in general.)
Often she would find herself dreaming. Her mind would build intricate worlds for her to exist in, people to interact with and tasks to complete. And each time she was free of these fantasies, she’d find herself wondering if they could ever be real. As much as she wished for her mind to not trick her anymore, it would always betray her.

After each dream, she would ask herself how was she supposed to go on with her life. The simplicity of it was almost boring to her and despite the ways she could alleviate that feeling, she only was left with the wish to retreat into her mind and loose herself in another dream.

Dream-worlds as the ones she found herself in were always so different and yet so familiar. The people around her were no different from the ones she found in the real world, but they seemed so much more interesting to talk with. They’d talk about the weather and work, about children, studies and home-life. And she yet again would find herself wondering why she didn’t find those even a fraction as monotonous as the ones she used to have with her colleagues.

As of today, she found herself in a world full of vibrant colours. Staring at the sky, she run her hand through the soft blades of grass. She didn’t stop to think of where the insects were. The world was made for her after all, so why would she question her mind’s idea of perfect. It changed every time and she never did, neither would she ever start doing so.

She sat up, turning to look at the lone tree throwing shade over her, like a lone giant guardian, shielding her from the relentless beams of the bright sun. What kind of tree would that be? She didn’t have enough knowledge on nature to determine that, but she wasn’t sure it mattered.

She stood next, willing her unsteady legs to carry her towards the trunk of the tree. Leaning on the sturdy trunk, she placed a palm flat on it, the rough texture of the wood scratching at her skin. It was pleasant in a way she could not explain, but there was no reason to. Who would she even tell it to? It seemed the world was quiet, devoid of any life except for her, the tree and the grass beneath her feet.

The silence was strange, she thought. She had gotten used to soft conversations and the steady beeping of equipment surrounding her almost always. But now it was silent, not even the leaves made their ruffling sound as the wind passed through them. It took the white fabric of her dress, brushing it against her legs and messing with her hair. It was pleasant, she hadn’t felt such things for a while now.

A strange desire overwhelmed her, her heart pulling her towards the branches of the tree. She was eager to follow, as nowhere else could she listen to such simple wills. She moved, hands latching onto the uneven bark of the tree. Surprised, she found it easy to do, as if she had no weight to carry at all. But again, she didn’t find a single question arising in her mind, for once it was quiet even inside of her.

She draped her legs over the edge of the branch, swinging them slightly as a child would. She was no child, that time had long passed, but here it was safe to behave like one. The wing picked up, carrying the falling leaves of the tree away with it. The grass lost its fresh green colour, brown overtaking the scenery beneath her. She looked up, watching as the tree slowly lost its leaves. She let the rays fall on her face, never closing her eyes as that was not needed at all. It seemed no life could withstand the burning of the sun, no matter how far it was, it always reached them, slowly engulfing them with its warmth and guiding them towards the ever-awaiting end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back