• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-term roleplay partner wanted

Cosmas

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Me as a writer:

-present tense, third person only
-multi-paragraph, normally in the 500+ word range depending on what I have to work with. Inspiration comes and goes obviously.
-I love worldbuilding! Especially in fantasy-esque settings. ASOIAF/GOT vibes are always a plus.
-semi-active. There will probably be some days where I cannot always post due to real life obligations, but we can definitely keep the story moving so that it doesn't stall. I'm all for clear communication, so I will always let you know if something comes up.
-romance is not a must, but if it happens I'm fine with writing it. When the story revolves around that solely, it tends to get a bit dry.
-low-high fantasy has always been my go to. Brave knights, noble lords, unethical sellswords, why not :)

I'd like to find someone who wishes to plot with me and is interested in creating something long-term that's fun!

One of the ideas I have for the character I'm wanting to flesh out: Someone that is haunted by his choices as the preeminent knight for his kingdom who occasionally thinks of leaving everything behind to search for inner peace in the world. While he may feel great regret for his past actions, he does not wallow in it. Whatever our storyline may end up being, it leaves room for character development that profoundly changes and shapes him along the way, making him a deeper character than just his remorse.

I'm open to any ideas of your own. Feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
Bump. Anything along the lines of 'palace intrigue' is always welcomed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back