• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Long-term roleplay

Cosmas

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Me as a writer:

-Third person only.
-Literate/advanced literate/novella.
-I enjoy worldbuilding. Especially in fantasy-esque settings.
-Story driven.
-I'm a huge fan of platonic characters (they seem to last longer). Badassery > romance.
-Active. Responding several times per week isn't an issue for me right now. If I do become busier with life, I will give you a heads up.
-I tend to have characters who have an agenda, often with a fairly well considered back story, although not necessarily a long or complex one. That doesn't mean I'm not willing to compromise on certain aspects.
-I don't RP in PMs or on Discord.

Palace intrigue seems to be a theme that I often find myself coming back to. I do find engaging in fantasy politics to be an acquired taste for most players, since it often requires a high level of engagement with worldbuilding, npc motivations, abstract character goals, and a willingness to step away from the typical hack/slash adventure(which I'm still open to!).

Feel free to shoot me any questions/ideas of your own.

Last edited:
Bump. Anything along the lines of 'palace intrigue' is always welcomed too.

Hey there I’m interested!

I love world/plot building so I’d love to pick your brain and come up with some ideas together! Feel free to PM me or respond back on here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back