• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings long term partner search!

amberskies

delicate
hi there! i'm ana, i'm an 18yr old currently studying in university, meaning i don't have that much free time on my hands but i try to get on this website as much as possible.
i'm not super picky with partners, as long as there's no one liners. i'm honestly not super descriptive, so a paragraph is usually how much i'll write. i only do fxm, either playing the female or doubling up so we can play a female each! if we do double up, i'd like to create my own male crush as i feel the characters would be more compatible. i love romance so that is a must for me. i also like using realistic faceclaims for characters
i love ooc chatting too. the age range (of the characters) that i roleplay is usually 18-25, its just what im best at!

here are some things i'm currently interested in: (i dont do many fandoms im sorry!)
- popular boy x normal girl (or vice versa)
- zombie apocalypse
- slice of life (either highschool or working young adults)
- the maze runner (i'd like thomas as my crush)
- suits (im only on season 3 tbh but i have such a massive crush on harvey its unreal oh my god)
- historical (gladiator x emperors daughter/son???? pirates? medieval?)
- feel free to suggest something and i might be down! i stan kpop groups too so i enjoy rping that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back