• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Knight's Academy

Oceo Frose

Apprentice Magician
This academy is the oldest one of its generation, but also the most modern one for soon-to-be knights and heroes, the installations are completely technologic but also conservative as it keeps the look of an old knight academy.

The new students come from a lot of different places, from different villages, kingdoms, countries and even realms and dimensions, so it isn't hard to see a human speaking normally with a fire elemental and being friends, even lovers. This academy goes against the rules of the old countries, any creature from any gender can become a student and any student may have a relationship with the gender they like without discrimination, and even if they have a big age gap between them.

In this academy we separate the students by classes, which are specialized in the area of the student.

Red Class - The class which weapon fighters belong to, this focuses on the use of various weapons and fighting styles than the use of magic or any other artefact, the red class uses a red accessory (such as bracelets, necklaces, etc) along their casual clothing as uniform to identify.

Blue Class - The class which offensive magic users belongs to, this focuses on the use of damaging spells and/or magic arts than the use of weapons to turn the tides of battle, the blue class uses a blue accessory along their casual clothing to identify.

Yellow Class - The class which defensive magic users belongs to, this focuses on the use of magic go heal and defend allies other than offensive tactics, they use a yellow accessory with their clothing.

Green Class - The class which "dependent" knights belongs to, they depend on an external force to fight, such as a specific enchanted weapon or a magic servant to fight for them, that class focuses on strengthen that link between them, they use a green accessory with their clothing.

White Class - The class which the mixes between the others belongs to, they are taught to use their mixed abilities, such as fighting with a sword and magic to battle, even though they aren't masters of one of them, they use a white accessory with their clothing.

Black Class - The class which "none of the above" users belongs to, most of them are nonhuman creatures which likes to use their natural abilities to fight in battles, or humans without any attitude with one of the above that fights by their own resources and unorthodox forms, they use a black accessory with their clothing.

Would you want to come?

This sounds interesting. I do have a question for a character of mine I might like to use for the rp is this gets off the ground. her name is Shiyam, a girl that uses nature/earth to her command (can be downgraded as well) along with a sword named Bloodskal.
latest
(This is the blade she would use. Its two handed but she wields it like a one handed sword. She uses it with either hand)

Well, if your character can use both earth and a sword, then maybe she could be in the white class, but if you want, you may put it in the black class too. ^^
RoyalPhoenix32 RoyalPhoenix32

This idea was supposed to be an HP, but as we are in this situation, I'll had to make it a normal forum one.

But give me your opinion. ^^
Do you want to play now in the forum's as a beta test and then make it an HP? Or do you just want to play it as a normal forum roleplay?

OK, I'll won't take anyone by now. There's 14 people (counting the two new ones).

I'm gonna create the CS now. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back